Magic: November 1, 2013 5 night Western

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by JennLK, Apr 30, 2013.

1. TempusFugit

TempusFugit Are you a fan of delicious flavor?

Sorry, computer genius I am not. But considering we've avoided FB due to privacy issues, email might be the best way to go. Really sorry if it's a hassle. Still have my address?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. VowRenewal13

VowRenewal13 Mouseketeer

We could all pm you our email addresses. Then you could do one mailing to everyone with the attachment.

4. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

I do. I sent a test run to you. Did you get it?

I tried attaching to Jay's email address and got some kind of memory error?? Who knows...but, I did a copy and paste and sent it as a test. If that works ok, I will send to everyone.

Thanks to those who have sent me their email addresses already.

5. Keggy

Keggy <font color=blue>So this is a first for us<br><fon

Is anyone doing a B2B? We decided today to go ahead and do it!

6. JennLK

JennLK DIS Veteran

I wish!!

7. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

Oh man!! :cool1: Let me look at that......NO, don't let me look at that..:badpc:..well, maybe just a peek,::yes::, NO, NO, NO don't look, Angie!! :scared:

8. TempusFugit

It came across just peachy. Looks like a winner.

There are a couple without stateroom numbers I assume are still waiting for assignment. If so we can always get those at the meet and greet.

9. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

Yes, we have 3 that do not yet have staterooms. Glad it looks ok to you. I will send out to everyone tomorrow and then to others as I get the email addresses.

10. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

FE NEWS

As to the missing staterooms...as they are assigned we can send those out and you can add to your list. Also, I will print out a few finals and bring to the 3 pm meet incase anyone needs it.

Sorry for all the posts about this. :flower3: I'm just wanting to make sure everyone gets all the info.

11. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

I have a question for the parents. I know that most adults now use e-readers rather than actual books, but do kids still use hold in your hand real books? :confused3 Inquiring minds. :)

12. Melissaj1229

Melissaj1229 Earning My Ears

My kids use the kindle app on their iPods. But they also read books from the library too

13. Keggy

Keggy <font color=blue>So this is a first for us<br><fon

We are doing the FE this cruise but my daughter (2) does both. Books are a great FE gift, IMO. She really enjoyed them on our last cruise!

14. TaniaSWFL

TaniaSWFL Earning My Ears

I've set a reminder to PM after your cruise is completed. THANK YOU kpadalik!!!!

15. TaniaSWFL

TaniaSWFL Earning My Ears

Will do! Thanks TempusFugit!

16. TempusFugit

At the risk of driving the conversation off the rails here I have to say I just can't read a book that needs to recharge. I have to have actual pages. Books have soul.:cool2:

17. kpadalik

kpadalik DIS Veteran

I didn't even think about the fact that the birth certificates had to be sent in with the passport paperwork! Wouldn't it be nice to live the life of an islander? Ahhhhh...... :cloud9:

18. kpadalik

kpadalik DIS Veteran

Okay, the name of the parking lot is safecruiseparkingdotcom. I went to the website yesterday and they have an update at the top of their site that says that due to construction in their area, the City of Miami has asked them to temporarily relocate to a different lot. I posted on their FB page and asked them if the new lot was still gated and covered. They said it is not covered, but it is gated and they still have 24/7 security. The lot is only a couple of blocks away from where it was before. However, the fact that their permanent lot was covered and partially underground was a big plus for me. I haven't decided if we are going to park there or not. I'm not sure if their "gate" is a chain link fence or what. It just makes me a little nervous, having the wording "temporary lot". I might do some research and find another lot. I'll let you know if I find anything.

19. TwinMomTN

TwinMomTN Last but not Least

We have iPads but yes...we have a library of real books! We read one every day :)

20. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

:duck: :rotfl::lmao: I do agree, but my reason for asking was really to help my thinking about FE. Not having children at home anymore, I am not real up on what kids are doing now days. My DH reads on his phone or tablet....I have just a phone that makes phone calls, can take a photo but cannot send that photo anywhere! :rotfl2:

Thanks!!

Thanks for the input!

21. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

FE UPDATE

I have sent an email to all the addresses I have received. Look for an email from angela_morkert @ Hotmail. If you have filters it might end up in your junk bin. Please continue to send the addresses if you have not yet and want a copy now. I will bring printed copies with me to the 3PM meet also.