Magic: November 1, 2013 5 night Western

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by JennLK, Apr 30, 2013.

1. KLW1977

KLW1977 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the tip, Jenn. I will e-mail them.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

Not too late!! :thumbsup2 I'll post one more last call this evening and we will close it off tomorrow.

4. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

MrsMork
    JennLK
    PoohGirl
    ppruett
    vowrewnal13
    deisel2512
    fly4free2
    fly4free2
    Randomiam79
    HoosierDisneyDad
    cecechaffee
    Bobaloo
    Smith Family
    Ser0408
    StichesGirl
    3minnies1mickey
    Tempusfugit
    ncharlier
    Disneyholic1977
    TwinmomTN
    Melissa1229
    Melissa1229 second cabin
    KLW1977

THIS IS THE LIST OF ALL FE PARTICIPANTS THAT I CURRENTLY HAVE. IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST PLEASE SEND ME A PM.

Also, still need cabin numbers for SER048, cecechaffee, hoosierdisneydad and JennLK. Please pm your cabin number to me as soon as you get it. THANKS!!!

5. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

LAST CALL!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

One month to go and we need to cut off the sign up for FE so everyone has a little time to get gifts together. Or as we like to say here in Montana....get your stuff together!!!!!

6. JennLK

JennLK DIS Veteran

So I did a complete turn around and booked playa Mia in Cozumel.... Anyone else going?

7. JennLK

JennLK DIS Veteran

I'm guessing you won't know my cabin number for 2 more weeks :/

8. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

That's fine. Just sent out a reminder on those I still need.
    :thumbsup2

9. jenerra11

jenerra11 Mouseketeer

I'm not participating in the Fe, but I have a 13 year old son that will be aboard the Magic!

10. TwinMomTN

TwinMomTN Last but not Least

I'm sitting here crossing my fingers, praying, meditating, hoping.... That the govt won't shut down and stop my family's passports from processing. The only good news is that I bought trip insurance (which I never do) because I was worried about all this being last minute including the flights. My kids will be so disappointed if this falls through. Sheesh- forget the kids, I'll be disappointed!

11. kpadalik

kpadalik DIS Veteran

12. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

Wonderful!!:goodvibes Come to the 3 pm meet on embarkation day. ::yes::

I was reading last night what will and will not be shutting down. Passports will continue to be processed. Hopefully you will be fine.

We did not get passports until we were doing the Panama Canal (not closed loop so we had to have them). And if something happens in one of the ports you WILL be able to get home. It just takes a little paperwork and some money. You will not have to spend the rest of your life in Grand Cayman....but, then that might not be too bad either.:scratchin

The problem I would see now is that the birth certificates have probably been sent in with the passport application. But, as I read last night, passports and visa applications will continue being processed.

13. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

LAST CALL!!!!

One month to go and we need to cut off the sign up for FE so everyone has a little time to get gifts together. Or as we like to say here in Montana....get your stuff together!!!!!

14. JennLK

JennLK DIS Veteran

Do you have raised seal birth certificates? If not you have time to get them from your county clerks office (or the county you were born in rather)

You can sail with those

15. JennLK

JennLK DIS Veteran

I did hear that normal passports would be processed but no on the expedited ones

16. TwinMomTN

Thanks! Now I just have to get more birth certs for the kiddos because I sent them off with the passports! At least that is only a drive downtown!

17. TwinMomTN

Just my luck-paid a fortune to have them expedited!

18. TempusFugit

TempusFugit Are you a fan of delicious flavor?

Been looking forward to getting the finalized list so we can get the FE gifts going.

I would like to thank Angie (MrsMork) for all her efforts compiling the list thus far. You're awesome.

19. JennLK

JennLK DIS Veteran

Yes! Thank you Angie :) You are wonderful

20. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

:blush:
    I'm going to make a guess here that they will not be accepting anymore expedited orders right now, but I'm sure they won't set those aside and not work on what is already in process.

You are making me blush!! :upsidedow I'm not sure about wonderful and awesome.....;)

21. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

Now to figure out how to get this to all of the FE participants. I have the info in an excel document. I think the easiest way to send it is via email as an attachment. Collecting everyone's email might be another chore, but I would be happy to do that. Or if some computer thinking folks (I'm almost computer illiterate!):surfweb: have any ideas let me know. Looking for ideas....with instructions! :lmao: