Magic Kingdom snack recommendations

Rose77

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for recommendations for snacks to eat while we wait for the FoF parade to start. We already have plans to have a Dole Whip and funnel cake at another time. We will be watching the parade from Frontierland, so something in that area (or Liberty Square) would be best. I was thinking about a churro and a Mickey pretzel, but would love to hear if there is something better I'd be missing out on!

Seasonal cobbler from the Columbia Harbor House

Ice cream sandwich from Sleepy Hollow

Depending if you want to go hot or cold!

Are you on the dining plan or just looking for snacks out of pocket?

I'm looking for recommendations for snacks to eat while we wait for the FoF parade to start. We already have plans to have a Dole Whip and funnel cake at another time. We will be watching the parade from Frontierland, so something in that area (or Liberty Square) would be best. I was thinking about a churro and a Mickey pretzel, but would love to hear if there is something better I'd be missing out on!
Sleepy hollow waffles are awesome and huge! You can definitely share one!

Cream Cheese Pretzel from the Lunching Pad (in Tomorrowland). They are DELISH! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter