Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

very cute Danielle!

anyone watch Kelly and Michael this morning??? they are in WDW this week and they had a Circus show to open...there was a really cute Dumbo dancing around!

Nice LO ladies! I'm so behind that it's not even funny. DD decided that teething was in the near future and has been a nightmare every since. I feel so bad for her as she is cranky and most of all has fever that simply won't go down. I guess she found the best way to be in mommy's arms all the time. What a smart cookie!

Seriously, I'm almost done Snow White. I'll probably be able to post something tonight. After that, I have 2 more LO to go. I'm still hoping to make it on time. I refuse to be late even if it means less sleep time

Oh, Sandy! I so don't miss those days! Please don't fret if it takes you a few days extra for them to get here. It's all good.

Thanks Jen but I want those LO out of the house ASAP LOL At least I will feel like I have accomplished something this year. I had forgotten how bad teething could be.

Did you order your album the other day? How do you find them ? I have the faux leather ones and love them.

So sorry about the cranky little one. Take your time with the pages. They're only little for a short time and I'd rather have them little and cranky than 14 and moody.

Jenn - Oh yeah, I too was wondering if you had ordered the albums and if you liked them?

Danielle, love the Dumbo layout!

Sandy, :hug: for the little one. I remember those days and don't miss them much! Give me a moody child who can tell me what is wrong any day!:rotfl:

Done!!!

I am bagging now, figured I'd pop in and give you an update while I was checking bagging instructions.
Just waiting on DS16 to finish with the computer so I can print the layout packet.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

Jennifer,

I ended up with 2 boxes. I will put return money, for 2 boxes, in bag number 1. I will also DC both boxes and label 1 of 2 and 2 of 2.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

Jen--My puppies decided to pull stuff off my scrapping table last night. They have never touched it before. Long story short--they chewed up an entire set of pages so I will need to re-make the parade sets. I'll be buying paper today and getting the cutting started. I'll be postal on Monday. Sorry for the delay.

just stopping in to say I am still working on these. Will send you a pm when I'm done.

Victoria

Jen--My puppies decided to pull stuff off my scrapping table last night. They have never touched it before. Long story short--they chewed up an entire set of pages so I will need to re-make the parade sets. I'll be buying paper today and getting the cutting started. I'll be postal on Monday. Sorry for the delay.

Oh, Cheryl! I'm so sorry about this. No worries! :hug:

just stopping in to say I am still working on these. Will send you a pm when I'm done.

Victoria

Victoria, I'm working Monday, Wednesday and Friday (and I believe my boss will be out on Wednesday and Friday) next week, maybe we can get together in downtown Natick :)

oh such naughty puppies...bet they've been hiding from their mama :eek:
sorry you have to re-do your pages.

Oh, Cheryl! I'm so sorry about this. No worries! :hug:

Victoria, I'm working Monday, Wednesday and Friday (and I believe my boss will be out on Wednesday and Friday) next week, maybe we can get together in downtown Natick :)

I dont work friday so that would work for me.

Victoria

I'm not done with mine yet either. I wondered if everyone was getting theirs into 1 box or not. Then I saw that BaMB had to use 2 boxes. It will be close for me I think. I have 2 sets bagged and in the box. For those of you that comment about not having "girly" pages because you only have boys, you're getting a pink (really pink) set with this swap. It's my favorite.

I should be able to be postal by Monday or Tuesday.

VickiV

I'm not done with mine yet either. I wondered if everyone was getting theirs into 1 box or not. Then I saw that BaMB had to use 2 boxes. It will be close for me I think. I have 2 sets bagged and in the box. For those of you that comment about not having "girly" pages because you only have boys, you're getting a pink (really pink) set with this swap. It's my favorite.

VickiV

After reading that some people were getting damaged corners, I opted for 2 medium rectangular flat rate boxes. There is no way I was going to get 12 sets in one box without damage. I put set 1-6 in one box and set 7-12 in the second.

Jennifer, I keep missing the post office so mine are going out tomorrow or Monday.

I dont work friday so that would work for me.

Victoria

Great!

VickiV

Are you bagging them individually? All those bags will take up space! I had one package from Lisa, that was either a medium or large flat rate box that fit just fine. Nancy sent hers in a non-USPS box.

This is how they should be packaged, but I don't want you to have to go and redo it all!

Please pre-sort your pages. You will put all four 2-page layouts/kits (8 pages) into one bag for each participant. You will send twelve 2 1/2-gallon baggies with 8 pages in each.

I'm still working on mine. Hoping to be done this weekend.

Thanks!

After reading that some people were getting damaged corners, I opted for 2 medium rectangular flat rate boxes. There is no way I was going to get 12 sets in one box without damage. I put set 1-6 in one box and set 7-12 in the second.

Jennifer, I keep missing the post office so mine are going out tomorrow or Monday.

No worries, they'll be only a day or two from your locale :)

I'm planning on finishing mine up this weekend. I decided that the RR page needed a train, so I'm going to work on cutting that today. Supposed to snow, so we'll stay housebound for the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter