Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Discussion in 'Swaps' started by morgansmom2000, Nov 7, 2012.

1. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

very cute Danielle!

anyone watch Kelly and Michael this morning??? they are in WDW this week and they had a Circus show to open...there was a really cute Dumbo dancing around!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3pletprincesses

3pletprincesses DIS Veteran

Nice LO ladies! I'm so behind that it's not even funny. DD decided that teething was in the near future and has been a nightmare every since. I feel so bad for her as she is cranky and most of all has fever that simply won't go down. I guess she found the best way to be in mommy's arms all the time. What a smart cookie!

Seriously, I'm almost done Snow White. I'll probably be able to post something tonight. After that, I have 2 more LO to go. I'm still hoping to make it on time. I refuse to be late even if it means less sleep time

4. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

Oh, Sandy! I so don't miss those days! Please don't fret if it takes you a few days extra for them to get here. It's all good.

5. 3pletprincesses

3pletprincesses DIS Veteran

Thanks Jen but I want those LO out of the house ASAP LOL At least I will feel like I have accomplished something this year. I had forgotten how bad teething could be.

Did you order your album the other day? How do you find them ? I have the faux leather ones and love them.

6. tyniknate

tyniknate DIS Veteran

So sorry about the cranky little one. Take your time with the pages. They're only little for a short time and I'd rather have them little and cranky than 14 and moody.

Jenn - Oh yeah, I too was wondering if you had ordered the albums and if you liked them?

7. JJ&JHsmom

JJ&JHsmom DIS Veteran

Danielle, love the Dumbo layout!

Sandy, :hug: for the little one. I remember those days and don't miss them much! Give me a moody child who can tell me what is wrong any day!:rotfl:

8. morgansmom2000

They're still in my trunk but I like the look of them! ;)

9. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

Done!!!

I am bagging now, figured I'd pop in and give you an update while I was checking bagging instructions.
    Just waiting on DS16 to finish with the computer so I can print the layout packet.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

10. morgansmom2000

11. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

Jennifer,

I ended up with 2 boxes. I will put return money, for 2 boxes, in bag number 1. I will also DC both boxes and label 1 of 2 and 2 of 2.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

12. morgansmom2000

They didn't fit in the large flat rate box? That's fine, I'll let you know when they get here!

13. wdwmickey

wdwmickey <font color=purple>I am the scrapbooking queen and

Jen--My puppies decided to pull stuff off my scrapping table last night. They have never touched it before. Long story short--they chewed up an entire set of pages so I will need to re-make the parade sets. I'll be buying paper today and getting the cutting started. I'll be postal on Monday. Sorry for the delay.

14. vgrandy

vgrandy Mouseketeer

just stopping in to say I am still working on these. Will send you a pm when I'm done.

Victoria

15. morgansmom2000

Oh, Cheryl! I'm so sorry about this. No worries! :hug:

Victoria, I'm working Monday, Wednesday and Friday (and I believe my boss will be out on Wednesday and Friday) next week, maybe we can get together in downtown Natick :)

16. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

oh such naughty puppies...bet they've been hiding from their mama :eek:
    sorry you have to re-do your pages.

17. vgrandy

vgrandy Mouseketeer

I dont work friday so that would work for me.

Victoria

18. VickiV

VickiV DIS Veteran

I'm not done with mine yet either. I wondered if everyone was getting theirs into 1 box or not. Then I saw that BaMB had to use 2 boxes. It will be close for me I think. I have 2 sets bagged and in the box. For those of you that comment about not having "girly" pages because you only have boys, you're getting a pink (really pink) set with this swap. It's my favorite.

I should be able to be postal by Monday or Tuesday.

VickiV

19. JohnsonsLoveDisney

JohnsonsLoveDisney DIS Veteran

I'm still working on mine. Hoping to be done this weekend.

20. BernardandMissBianca

After reading that some people were getting damaged corners, I opted for 2 medium rectangular flat rate boxes. There is no way I was going to get 12 sets in one box without damage. I put set 1-6 in one box and set 7-12 in the second.

Jennifer, I keep missing the post office so mine are going out tomorrow or Monday.

21. morgansmom2000

Great!

Are you bagging them individually? All those bags will take up space! I had one package from Lisa, that was either a medium or large flat rate box that fit just fine. Nancy sent hers in a non-USPS box.

This is how they should be packaged, but I don't want you to have to go and redo it all!

Thanks!

No worries, they'll be only a day or two from your locale :)

I'm planning on finishing mine up this weekend. I decided that the RR page needed a train, so I'm going to work on cutting that today. Supposed to snow, so we'll stay housebound for the weekend.