Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

LIKE IT Jen!!!

Thanks, Lisa :)

I like the first one.

:)

I really like the paper and I like the first title. You could maybe run a contrasting color at the bottom so the fence would show up more? :confused3

Hmmmm, I'll try that this weekend. Didn't get much done yesterday, I was fairly zombie-like from lack of sleep.

I like the second one :) what about a white "shadow" for the fence. I dont know if you can shadow it but maybe just an offset to make it pop?

Can't shadow, it's Craftroom, not SCAL, but I found there are other 'parts' of the fence. I'm going to test it this weekend.

I love option 2 with the shadow on the title.. it looks great!! ;)

I like the second one better Jen.

LOL, I'm going to cut the letters and send them in a little baggie, so everyone can decide what to do with their title ;)

Ok heres Getting Around: I am going to glue the right page down, and the papers on the left, but leave the photo mats, journal strips off. And the transportation signs wont be glued on so you can pick and choose which ones you want to use.

IMAG0123_zpsd7d4db19.jpg

Based on this sketch:
2-page-sketch-4sketchsavvy_zpsbcba9609.jpg

Love it Rachal!! I love the icons!!!

Was busy last night cutting pieces for CBJ. Just need to cut out the embellies. Hope to have my picutres posted by the end of the day!

Frontierland is done and here is my WDW Railroad page.

WDWRailroad_zps7a607244.jpg

Adapted from this 8.5x11 sketch.

ss_SBEsketch167.jpg

Plan to get these completed on Tuesday :)

Here are my last two groups.

Monsters Laugh Floor:
IMG_0450_zpsf2a57bc1.jpg

Sketch:
81011_zps451856a3.jpg

Country Bears: (sorry about the bad picture, I'll try to post another one)
IMG_0486_zps5e019f0c.jpg

Sketch:
31011_zps2411e91d.jpg

I forgot to post my sketch for Tomorrowland Speedway so here it is:
62712_zps9a17bf57.jpg

Thanks ladies!

Great los! I need to get them bagged and tagged. We've been making enchiladas all day while the boys are working on the laundry room. Tomorrow is shopping day so hopefully ill get the others knocked out Tuesday:),

Love the new pages ladies. Great details on all of them!

I finished assembling my Splash Mtn pages and have everything but the journal box cut for Dumbo. I will post the pic tomorrow after I have the journal box on the page. Hoping to get these finished tonight and be postal by Friday. :cool1:

Does anyone have a file of a feather?

Want to use it as an embellishment on the dumbo page, but can't find one.

Love the new pages ladies. Great details on all of them!

I finished assembling my Splash Mtn pages and have everything but the journal box cut for Dumbo. I will post the pic tomorrow after I have the journal box on the page. Hoping to get these finished tonight and be postal by Friday. :cool1:

Does anyone have a file of a feather?

Want to use it as an embellishment on the dumbo page, but can't find one.

Can't wait to see it!

Did I ever send you my instructions for the Cricut workaround? If not, I can do one for you, if you go to www.mycutsearch.com and search for "feather." Choose which one you like and send me a link to it. I'll do it tonight for you.

Can't wait to see it!

Did I ever send you my instructions for the Cricut workaround? If not, I can do one for you, if you go to www.mycutsearch.com and search for "feather." Choose which one you like and send me a link to it. I'll do it tonight for you.

I don't think so. I could use them if you don't mind sharing.

This is kinda what I was looking for:

Creative Memories: Divine Wedding - page 52/keypad button 32

Just the black outline is what I needed. It's not a big deal, really. I just thought my page could use a few "extras". If you get to it, fine. If not, I'm OK with the page the way it is.

It won't take me but a few minutes. If I don't get to it when I get home tonight, I'll do it first thing tomorrow morning. I also emailed you my instructions ;)

Thanks for the instruction and feather file! Will take a look at how to do it myself once I clean up the mess that has become my scrap area. I'm not even sure there's a table under the piles of stuff!

Here's my Dumbo layout (minus the feathers I will add tonight). I think I will cut the feather but leave them loose, so everyone can add them just where they want them. Just need to bag and tag and then it's off to the post office.

dumbo_zps7dfe5268.jpg
[/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter