Magic Kingdom changes hours and stays open till 3Am on November 11th

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by Disneyandphilliesfan, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Disneyandphilliesfan

Disneyandphilliesfan Mouseketeer

I just went to check park hours and noticed they changed them and will be open till 1Am sorry its the 10th there open till 3Am..Anyone know why they did this?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dguller

dguller Earning My Ears

isnt that the race day or sth like that?

4. WDmommyof4

WDmommyof4 DIS Veteran

I don't know, but that is now our first night there and I am happy to have the extra time. We will be hopping over at 9pm for a while. Not interested in the parade and we are not particular about our viewing location for fireworks, so hoping to scoot over to fantasyland to see those and then catch some rides. Yay for the kids being older now! I tire out long before them, so I am the one who will be calling it quits long before 3AM I am sure. :)

5. Disneyandphilliesfan

Was planning on staying till 1Am already so might hang around and maybe we will cross paths.Should be a fun night to say the least.:goodvibes

6. Mouse14

Mouse14 Wish I was at the Lodge

that is the weekend of the wine and dine marathon so im sure it has something too do with that...

7. Disneyandphilliesfan

Will it affect the Beach Club?

8. parkhopping

parkhopping DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

The 12th is Veteran's Day, so they may just be expecting higher crowds that weekend and adjusting EMH to allow for that.