Magic Kingdom area hotel room for 5?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Are there any regular hotel room options near Magic Kingdom (GF, Poly, Contemp., WL) that accomodate a family of 5 (all older than 3yrs old)? I'm helping some friends plan a trip. They don't like the FW cabins. I know they could stay in Port Orleans Riverside, but they want to be closer to MK if possible. Thanks for any info!

Are there any regular hotel room options near Magic Kingdom (GF, Poly, Contemp., WL) that accomodate a family of 5 (all older than 3yrs old)? I'm helping some friends plan a trip. They don't like the FW cabins. I know they could stay in Port Orleans Riverside, but they want to be closer to MK if possible. Thanks for any info!

All of those, with the exception of WL accomodate a family of 5! :goodvibes

CJK said:

We've stayed at CR and were very comfortable with 5. It's also very easy to walk to MK from there.

Wilderness Lodge does have a few rooms that will accommodate 5. They are deluxe rooms.

We are a family of 5 also. GF, Poly and Contemporary all fit us well with the 2 queen beds and the day bed. The Poly and Contemporary had the largest rooms followed by the GF. All three of the resorts are great in their own way. Just have to look at some photos or You Tube videos and pick a theme that looks appealing!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!