Magic in Europe in 2014? Wouldn't that be grand?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by redsonja76, Jan 16, 2013.

1. darwinsrule

darwinsrule DIS Veteran

The problem however could be the itinerary for DCL. They will probably want to do the Nassau/FL run with a day in Port Canavaral so they can hit the parks. Parks and CC good, but I have no desire to go anywhere near Nassau again. NCL Breakaway will be doing Bermuda runs. Mixed feelings on NCL based upon past experience, however if that is what it takes to get back to Bermuda so be it.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

I don't think the Magic would go to Alaska, because its last Bahamas cruise ends in Port Canaveral on May 19. After a 2-week Panama Canal cruise and a 1-week LA to Vancouver repo cruise, it wouldn't be able to start Alaska cruises until ~June 9.

4. redsonja76

redsonja76 Mouseketeer

Cool, where will you be stationed? We are in Germany and LOVE it!

5. 3princessMommy

3princessMommy DIS Veteran

We will be in The Hague at the Embassy. Very much looking forward to it. We have really good friends who will be at Wiesbaden too, so we are hoping to see a bit of Germany while we're there too. :-)

6. EastYorkDisneyFan

EastYorkDisneyFan DIS Veteran

Why do they have to stop in LA and do a repo from LA. Why not just go staright to Vancouver from Port Canaveral?

7. woody73

woody73 <font color=darkorange>Enjoyed the Pumpkinmen<br><

It's difficult for some people to take off for three weeks.

Woody

8. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

As Woody said, it would be a 3-week cruise if it ended in Vancouver rather than LA. Besides, some people will do a B2B LA to Vancouver cruise plus the first Alaska cruise.

9. EastYorkDisneyFan

EastYorkDisneyFan DIS Veteran

Well that makes seance who know maybe they might even just bring the ship empty from LA.

10. super mike b

super mike b DIS Veteran

I really hope that this rumor is true!

11. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

Not like they have ever cancelled or altered their schedule. I have been victim if their changes when they turned the 9/29/13 4 night into a DVC members cruise. I have said it before, if I were a betting man I'd bet the Wonder is headed for Europe. Just makes sense. She will need the same type of Drydock that the Magic is getting this year after her 15 years of service. Next year is the Wonders 15th. I hope they do send the Magic out West again. I have visions of a B2B but it would be a WBPC and then a round trip Hawaii. Ha ha. Like that will happen.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards