Magic Goes Texan! Eight Crazy Nights (3/1/2013 Bahamas)

threewilmingtonwalls said:
Aww - thanks! I think I have come up with a back-up plan, but if I can't make it work you might all end up with magnets! :-)

Now is the time to get creative, sorry you are having to rethink this. There are some excellent ideas on the boards.

Hi Rebecca,
We are in FE1 and FE2 and we'd be happy to help fill out FE3 too! I wasn't sure if I would have enough supplies, but I worked on them yesterday and I have more than enough. I know it's late and your list has already gone out, so if the families in FE3 don't get a chance to FE our family, it's not a problem.
I'll pm you!
Elizabeth

I think we all need a little cruise time - I know we are sure looking forward to being on that ship in just a few days!
I worked on our FE gifts yesterday, still have a ways to go on them, but at least they are started! ~whew~
Can't wait! :goodvibes
-Elizabeth

I have been absent from the board, February has turned out to be a very busy month with dance competitions and my teaching... I just wanted to say how very excited I am getting!!!
Everyone needs to send some good thoughts our way.. my little one had a note sent home that there was a child at his school with Chicken pox last Friday:sad2:... the incubation is 2 weeks.. My son has been vaccinated but this child had too so please send healthy thoughts down here to Texas!!! Of course we didn't buy trip insurance so now we are looking at third party any recommendations?? Can't wait to see you all soon!

Aggienavywife said:
I have been absent from the board, February has turned out to be a very busy month with dance competitions and my teaching... I just wanted to say how very excited I am getting!!!
Everyone needs to send some good thoughts our way.. my little one had a note sent home that there was a child at his school with Chicken pox last Friday:sad2:... the incubation is 2 weeks.. My son has been vaccinated but this child had too so please send healthy thoughts down here to Texas!!! Of course we didn't buy trip insurance so now we are looking at third party any recommendations?? Can't wait to see you all soon!

Oh, yikes!! Sending healthy, anti-Chicken Pox thoughts your way. We all need a cruise - stat! We're almost on a single-digit countdown. I say...

KEEP CALM AND CRUISE ON

:-)

looking for really good Mexican food in Houston has anybody ever heard of Sylvia's Mexican restaurant I heard its really good or have any suggestions would be great or any type of food thank

looking for really good Mexican food in Houston has anybody ever heard of Sylvia's Mexican restaurant I heard its really good or have any suggestions would be great or any type of food thank

What area of Houston are you looking at? There is quite a bit of good mexican food around here.....
Elaine

There are mexican food restaurants on every corner in Houston and it is hard to find a bad one! Sylvias is very good, famous for their enchiladas. What part of town are you staying in? Lots of great places

So excited countdown checklist begun!! So this is my first time doing fe gifts how do we connect and know how many to make?

pikcdust said:
So excited countdown checklist begun!! So this is my first time doing fe gifts how do we connect and know how many to make?

Oh no am I suppose to sign up to do the fe things:( have I missed the deadline!!! I've been working like crazy on them!

we are staying downtown last time I was there we went to 1 Mexican restaurant think it was called mama Lupe tortillas

Oh no am I suppose to sign up to do the fe things:( have I missed the deadline!!! I've been working like crazy on them!

beccafish3kids is the one who is in charge of FE3, you might want to PM her here or over on the FB page, I'm not sure if she's closed down FE3 or not.
Elaine

Jdjamesmom said:
Im new to DIS and I can't pm her re FE3.... :confused3

Hi! You just need to make 10 posts to be able to PM. Feel free to just post some random stuff to get your count! Or she is in our FB group, too - Rebecca Fisher.

yes that was the place excellent steak fajitas is well we are staying at the Hyatt downtown Houston and yes we will have a car last time was there they had Restaurant Week back in August of last year and we went to Papa brothers steakhouse it was good but I heard that taste of Texas is better and we also went to the original carrabbas and it was really good I was surprised because the karabas we haven't Atlanta Georgia is not the same as original

First timer here! ;)
I finally (somewhat) figured what FE is. Is the 3rd group closed? :worship:

Hi Pikcdust and Jdjamesmom and any other newbies to the DISboards! We are ok with adding more to the FE3 group -- so you're in, and we'll keep it open until the evening of the 20th. Right now we're quite small, so you're not making a huge last-minute commitment. Rather than going through FB and 10-post-PMs at this late date, please simply click or copy this surveymonkey link and share your information with me. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PBPJ5V9. Hopefully this will work better; I'm not sure if the moderator of the DISboards allows this sort of link. We'll find out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter