Magic Goes Texan! Eight Crazy Nights (3/1/2013 Bahamas)

Few questions for those in the know:

1) where is this facebook page for our cruise? I'd love to join it.

2) if we take the shuttle to the magic kingdom but have lunch at epcot, is that an easy transfer from one area to the other?

3) if we arrive at magic kingdom, can we leave back to the ship from epcot center?

Thanks!

Jenn

1) https://www.facebook.com/groups/magicgoestexan/
2) Yes, the Monorail is best for MK and EPCOT.
3) Yes, they leave each park you just need to find the Cruise Bus pickup area.

Please add Jenn and Matthew to the list :) 1 drinker, 1 non drinker

It looks we have met our minimum and our party is a go! I will have some specific details from our event planner tomorrow about the drink menu in Sessions and whether we can add new attendees once onboard. One important piece of information to note: Once you are confirmed for the event, your onboard account will be charged whether or not you actually attend. As they are providing bar staff to a closed area for our event, I think this is reasonable. If there is any chance you would want to cancel at the last minute, please let me know before I submit the list to DCL. Thanks!

Here is our "YES" list:

Alexis & Tim
Elaine & Jim
Sherri & Ken
Josh
Vicki & Bill
Mike & Sonia
John & Michelle
Melinda & Christopher (guests/in place of Danny & Alexis)
Sonny & Jennifer
Rebecca
Lisa & Troy
Dianne & Mark Puckett
Brandon & Jennifer
Denise & Chad
Melissa & Ivan
Jeff & Christa Daily
Laura Petersson
Angie & Bernie

These are our MAYBES (who I hope will become YESSES):

Angela & Steve
Angela & Scott
Elizabeth & Steve
E. Scott (Sorry, I keep meaning to ask you what name you go by! Also, if you attend, will your CM friend be joining you?)

Please let me know if I missed anyone or if I added anyone who is not attending. Looking forward to this fun gathering! :dance3:

threewilmingtonwalls said:
Ugh - shopping is the one vacation chore I have procrastinated for too long! I have to get started on that this weekend. Three weeks from now, we'll be eating breakfast at the Galvez!!

Us to. We are hopefully swimming the afternoon before and meeting friends for dinner at "Pollo Campero" in Webster followed by an evening swim. Going to the port about 10:30.

Yes, yes, it's late in the game but better late than never! Want to jump in on the final Fish Extender exchange group? Let me know by Valentine's Day via PM or through the FB group. No idea what a FE is because you're just now finding this DISboard? Read this primer: thought so!

Becca,

We're in! I replied in the FB group but can't message you cause we're not FB friends or sumthin. And I can't pm here due to lack of posts. Eugh enough restrictions already, please just add us to the FE group! - Jenn Allen

Becca,

We're in! I replied in the FB group but can't message you cause we're not FB friends or sumthin. And I can't pm here due to lack of posts. Eugh enough restrictions already, please just add us to the FE group! - Jenn Allen

Hey Jenn, just shoot four more posts onto the board and you'll be able to PM. I was the obnoxious SPAM poster earlier (to get to my 10 posts) so I won't yell at you! I do need specific information for your family -- I put that onto the Facebook page just a short time ago. We'll get FE3 rolling yet! Our kids will love it.

Hey Jenn, just shoot four more posts onto the board and you'll be able to PM. I was the obnoxious SPAM poster earlier (to get to my 10 posts) so I won't yell at you! I do need specific information for your family -- I put that onto the Facebook page just a short time ago. We'll get FE3 rolling yet! Our kids will love it.

Well, here's another post then to get to my quota:

Jenn - 40 something (shh)
Matthew - 40 something (shh but less loudly, he cares less)
Kegan - 8 turning 20
Brenna - 3. Just 3

Jenn

Finally finished shopping. Last items included shoes at granddaughter. Needed dressy shoes and pirate boots. Only thing left is part of FE gifts that are not available locally. Picking up on the way to Galveston on the 28th. Now I am too excited to sleep. Wonder if I can survive 19 days with no sleep?

If it's not too late please add us to the list, Donna and Paul. If none drinker is an option I'll do that. Paul will take the drink option. Thanks!

It looks we have met our minimum and our party is a go! I will have some specific details from our event planner tomorrow about the drink menu in Sessions and whether we can add new attendees once onboard. One important piece of information to note: Once you are confirmed for the event, your onboard account will be charged whether or not you actually attend. As they are providing bar staff to a closed area for our event, I think this is reasonable. If there is any chance you would want to cancel at the last minute, please let me know before I submit the list to DCL. Thanks!

Here is our "YES" list:

Alexis & Tim
Elaine & Jim
Sherri & Ken
Josh & *Crystal
Vicki & Bill
Mike & Sonia
John & Michelle
Melinda & Christopher (guests/in place of Danny & Alexis)
Sonny & Jennifer
Rebecca
Lisa & Troy
Dianne & Mark Puckett
Brandon & Jennifer
Denise & Chad
Melissa & Ivan
Jeff & Christa Daily
Laura Petersson
Angie & Bernie
Jenn & *Matthew

* Non-drinker

These are our MAYBES (who I hope will become YESSES):

Angela & Steve
Angela & Scott
Elizabeth & Steve
E. Scott (Sorry, I keep meaning to ask you what name you go by! Also, if you attend, will your CM friend be joining you?)

Please let me know if I missed anyone or if I added anyone who is not attending. Looking forward to this fun gathering! :dance3:

Tiggs14 said:
If it's not too late please add us to the list, Donna and Paul. If none drinker is an option I'll do that. Paul will take the drink option. Thanks!

Done! I'll keep you posted on the non-drinker option as soon as I hear back from DCL, but I have added you both to the list. Glad you'll be joining us!

Tangled22 said:
If there is a non-drinker option, my hubby and I may want to join!

As of this afternoon, we are at our maximum capacity of 49 attendees. I have started a wait list, though, and I also plan to ask DCL about a larger group. I'll keep everyone posted about that and the non-drinking option! :-)

mareed said:
Just wanted to be sure you've got us! Michelle & Judy. I'll put details on FB group.

Yes, you are definitely on the list, and I specifically asked our event planner about a selection of "frou frou" drinks. I'll keep you posted! :-)

what is everybody going to do in Key West Florida I know I want to try that key lime pie I've been here about what is everybody else going to be doing

yaknyeti said:
what is everybody going to do in Key West Florida I know I want to try that key lime pie I've been here about what is everybody else going to be doing

We are just walking around. Going to Southern Most Point and the Butterfly Conservatory, only myself and granddaughter going in. My DH isen't interested and I don't think it will hold a 4 yr olds interest for long. We are going to find some conch fritters for an early lunch. Maybe at sloppy joes.

yaknyeti said:

We are having breakfast at Croissants de France and then headed to the Kino shop for some hand-made sandals. We probably won't have time for much else! I was planning to take Lilia for her first visit to the Key West Toy Factory, but they went out of business. :-(

sandals shop in that sounds like something my wife might be interested in what kind of food does the restaurant have sorry to hear about the Toy Story going out of business I would like to do that myself

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!