Magic for trade! Starwarskid's wants and trade list

lovethattink

TPAS Moderator
If interested in a trade, please respond to this thread not PM. Thanks.

For Trade:
1 red crate
7 pirate quest sand
1 set of gold doors
1 set of purple doors
2 red penny press
1 grand ballroom ghostly organ color magenta
1 yellow soldier
1 blue soldier
1 pirate quest couch
1 gorille poster
1 rinho poster
2 blue wreaths
2 green wreaths
2 magenta rockets
1 gold chair
11 ice chairs
1 green soldier
4 teleportation magics
2 invisibility magics
1 firework magic
4 snowman magics
1 gold ear
1 bird hat
1 peter pan hat
1 musketeer hat
1 cowboy shirt black
1 herbie suit full suit
1 sorcerer mickey hat

wants :
inferno
green flips
candy cauldron
gold snowman
white snowman
teleportation magic
fire windows
bat magic when comes out
grand hotel pin
magic mirror

Unfortunately I don't have anything that is on your wish list, but I'll offer anyway with what I do have. I'd love to get one of these rooms!

5,000 credit shopping spree
Tomorrowland retro 4/5 motorboat pin
fireworks magic pin
invisibility magic pin

Let me know what you think and thanks for considering my offer!
jewelgrrl

Hackettdude---ok, sounds good, look for starwarskid in vmk

Jewelgrrl---sorry, he's on a beta quest

trisweetp said:
What would u like for Wanted poster? im trading fireworks pin and two green hats

He's looking only for beta, but if you are offering fireworks and the 2 hats for it, he would not turn that down.

I don't have any beta items. But would you trade the magic mirror for the pirate crow's nest barstool (with the post)?

MomsGoneGoofy said:
I don't have any beta items. But would you trade the magic mirror for the pirate crow's nest barstool (with the post)?

He would love to make this trade! Please find either myself, luvthatttink, or him, starwarskid, in vmk. He can mostly be found in his room "my offer for green flips" after school. I can usually be found in the morning. (We only have one computer and have to share, lol)

Great. I am at work now. Should be on VMK around 5:00 pm eastern time.

I will try to find you or him then.

I will try to find u, or starwarskid, on Friday after school. :)
I have more good stuff to trade.

BYE THEN!

tink,

what would he want for the green pirate chair/throne?

is he looking for buyable stuff, park items, magic? not sure what hes looking for in particular to make an offer for it. :confused3

Edit: ok just read his wish list..

how about a 10,000 shopping spree (he can send me a list of the items he wants me to buy for him) and 3 mickey pumpkins?

I dont trade much, so dont know if thats a good deal or not? lol

Moussedude, he thinks he traded it, but is not sure. If he still has it, yeah, he says that's a great deal!

hey what would you want for the candy cauldron? always wanted one :) I dont have much to offer, but i can do a 12-15k shopping spree. im going to work in a hour and will be home around 8 tonight. so if its good to go i can get the stuff together tonight. just PM me the shopping list if he wants to trade.

LittleRydia said:
hey what would you want for the candy cauldron? always wanted one :) I dont have much to offer, but i can do a 12-15k shopping spree. im going to work in a hour and will be home around 8 tonight. so if its good to go i can get the stuff together tonight. just PM me the shopping list if he wants to trade.

He is in school now. I will ask him when he gets home. We are going out of town this afternoon at 4:30pm est.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter