Magic docking at PC??

Bmwdsny

<font color=purple>Mom to Tinkerbell-attitude daug
Does anyone know if the Magic will be docking at Port Canveral this weekend??

I'm guessing they will. According to a "Live from the 9/27 Magic" thread poster, the captain left open the possibility that they will return to Port Everglades if the DCL terminal is damaged. I'm hoping, though, that with five days to do repairs, things will be operational by Saturday.

I haven't heard a whole lot of information from Port Canaveral. I know they are busy so I don't really want to call my contacts there either. I am monitoring local information and if I find out anything I will post.

Just spoke to DCL representative because I was wondering the same thing for Saturday and she said that all plans right now are that everything should be back to normal even for Thursday's Wonder docking.

Boy, I hope you're right Shooter - I just called the Port Canaveral info line and they still are saying cruise ships aren't allowed in....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter