Magic delayed again

ekatiel said:
Here's the pic I have :). Is that you and your DS :)??
My kiddos and hubby were in the Lab at the time, but I just had to take a pic of this b/c I thought it was so sweet. I thought they did a great job with the delay :thumbsup2. --Katie

LOL, not us and all the kids in my picture are different. Belle must have had a busy morning with multiple story times!

We went down to the sea wall for a bit after getting off. There was virtually no fog at the cruise terminal at 12:30 (my pictures look totally clear) but the further west we went the thicker it got. Visibility on the beach in front of San Luis was maybe 25 feet at around 1 pm.

We still have ~3 hours in the car. Big sigh.

It was really foggy in Houston this morning, first thing I thought about when I woke up and saw it was how it would delay the ship. I'm glad Disney took care of everyone though!

I'm going a bit OT here but are any of you writing a trip report? :rotfl2: I'm on the 4/12 4-night out of Galveston and would love to hear your experiences!!

Thanks in advance & welcome home!

Oh good!! Bon Voyage, happy Magic cruisers! :-)

Sent from my Galaxy S Blaze using DISBoards mobile

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter