Magic bands?

disneygal2007

He's my Soldier and I am his Princess
Hello! I was wondering about the bands. Can you get them if you make a room resort reservation only? We are buying out Tickets at SOG. Or should I just book a regular reservation?

Do you have access to purchase your military tickets from the MWR near a military installation? We have made a room only reservation with dining plan but no tickets using military discount. We bought tickets from MWR and linked them to the reservation so we could make fastpass + choices ahead of time. Either way you should be able to get magic bands with just room only reservation. I logged into the "my disney experience" account and picked what we would want not having a all inclusive reservation.

Thank you! Yes I can our tickets here on post. I also want extra days for a total of seven. Would you buy those through the website?

Thank you! Yes I can our tickets here on post. I also want extra days for a total of seven. Would you buy those through the website?
You and your spouse can each buy a specific amount of the discounted tickets. I would do the math and figure out if it is cheaper to purchase 3 days extra from WDW or if it would be cheaper to purchase 2 of the 4 day passes for each of the family members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!