Magic Bands are Flushable and Other Lessons Learned. A winter 2014 Trip Report

What a great last day in MK! Thank you for sharing your precious granddaughters with us and the magic in their eyes that you captured in every shot. I love that you are going back soon...another TR to follow!

THAT is the quote that sums up the anticipation of a Disney trip!!!!!!!! I must use that somewhere.....!

I have so enjoyed reading along and I hope there will be another in the fall! :goodvibes

Thank you for reading along LegoMom3 and for your comments - I always liked hearing from you! It was really nice "talking" to you and how much of a coincidence that you have spent some time in my part of the world here in CA. :beach:

Your vacation is less than a month away...have a wonderful, wonderful vacation :goodvibes

I so enjoyed your trip report! I'm not sure how I missed day 6, but I'm all caught up now. I absolutely loved the pictures of your granddaughters with Belle at Akershus Hall. I'm sorry to see the trip report end but I look forward to following along for your fall report! Thank you for sharing.

Your welcome lafemmega - and thank you so much for following along :flower3:

The girls are so much fun - as a matter of fact I am taking a quick DIS break before I head outside to hide a few Easter eggs. ;) You see, it was so dark last night when the Easter Bunny stopped by our house that he/she left the Easter Eggs inside with strict instructions to me for hiding them outside when the sun came up and thankfully - today we have plenty of sun!! :daisy:

Enjoy your day :)

What a great last day in MK! Thank you for sharing your precious granddaughters with us and the magic in their eyes that you captured in every shot. I love that you are going back soon...another TR to follow!

Tammi - thank you for all your thoughtful comments along the way - I was happy to know that you were following along :)

Your trip to Italy will be here in no time and then you will be heading to Disney for your Disney Princess Marathon and cupcake walk- very exciting!!!

Enjoy and I will be following along :surfweb:

I thoroughly enjoyed your TP! POFQ is my family's favorite too. I'm hoping to have my first Dismeet in just 29 days! :cool1: Thanks for sharing your family's fun and memories.

I thoroughly enjoyed your TP! POFQ is my family's favorite too. I'm hoping to have my first Dismeet in just 29 days! :cool1: Thanks for sharing your family's fun and memories.

Your first Dismeet - what fun! Something for me to aspire for someday ::yes::

Have a wonderful trip and thank you for following along with this trip report :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter