Magic band skins

morrismhs

Mouseketeer
I came across this site magicyourband - it has skins for the magic band. Has anyone used them or has another site to recommend?TIA

I just received my order from them today, and I am very impressed. We don't have our magic bands themselves, yet, since our trip isn't until December, but the skins came in a timely fashion (for free shipping from the UK), and arrived in great shape. They even included a couple of "bonus" strips, which was awesome of them to do.

I also placed a second order with My Fantasy Bands, and am equally impressed with them. The skins look good, with clear, sharp printing, and the vinyl feels good-quality.

HTH.

I thought about getting skins, but decided on a cloth cover instead. I visit several times per year, so I get a lot of bands. Having the cloth cover is more cost effective than new skins each time. Also, it makes the band more comfortable in the heat, and allows me to tuck the ends of the band inside so they don't catch on something and unfasten (I've seen quite a few people have that issue, particularly if they are using a stroller). But the skins look good.

I thought about getting skins, but decided on a cloth cover instead. I visit several times per year, so I get a lot of bands. Having the cloth cover is more cost effective than new skins each time. Also, it makes the band more comfortable in the heat, and allows me to tuck the ends of the band inside so they don't catch on something and unfasten (I've seen quite a few people have that issue, particularly if they are using a stroller). But the skins look good.

Would love to see photos!

There's more stores like that on etsy. The etsy ones I've looked at are more disney like but also bordering on copyright infringement too. I'm still on the fence if I'm getting a decal or just going bare for my trip.

When booking through DVCRequest, we got several for free. We were excited for them but ended up not using them. I was most interested in the epcot pattern one, but it ended up being just so dark in comparison to the bright magic band.

We ended up buying monograms for etsy, and those are a much higher quality. They are also more subtle and keep the fun brightness of the magic band. My wife also got me the park iconography for one of my bands.

I got some decals from The Happy Sticker shop on etsy. I really am bummed they don't have purple bands yet so I got a purple patterned decal. I haven't gotten my band yet so I can't say how much I like it. I'm excited to try it out though!

image.jpg image.jpg

I have collected a few magic bands since their inception & love to "dress" them. I've have had wonderful responses from both CMs & other guests on my band covers/decals.

They are all from My Fantasy Bands. Great selection, always a hard choice between selections

Erin who owns My Fantasy Bands has always gone above & beyond for us, even sending our last minute order directly to Wilderness Lodge for our arrival back in December.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the replies. Off to check out all the suggestions. My DD especially wants a Dr Who one.

I just ordered the Cheshire Cat and Tinkerbell one from My Fantasy Bands last night for me and DD. DH didn't want one, he's a party pooper.

Can't wait to see them! I love their designs, really fun without being too "infringementy"

You can google for images and upload anything you like! We just got ours today, but no magic bands yet.

I got some vinyl princess bands from DVC Central just before she was told to stop selling them from Disney. I bought a Frozen, a Cinderella. a Belle and a Mulan band which are very pretty. Too bad she couldn't sell them anymore. I got those over a year ago and they have held up really well.

I also placed a second order with My Fantasy Bands, and am equally impressed with them. The skins look good, with clear, sharp printing, and the vinyl feels good-quality.

HTH.

I would highly recommend my fantasy bands. We ordered 2 skins from there - the "timey wimey" one and the "Faith, trust and pixie dust" one. They held up perfectly, even through wearing them in the water in SAB (took it off for the hot tub, but not the lazy river). They still look brand new, even after the trip. I would not hesitate to order from there again.

Thank you all for the replies. Off to check out all the suggestions. My DD especially wants a Dr Who one.
DH got *tons* of compliments on his "timey wimey wibbly wobbly" skin from my fantasy bands. It's a great Dr. Who inspired skin :)

Fantasy Bands has held up pretty well. You may want to check out Amazon or Etsy too, sometimes the prices drop.

I also thought of making my own stickers to adhere to it, still working on that one :)

Are the covers removable and reusable? Would they fit a FitBit Flex?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter