Magic Band Customization Question

StatlerNotWaldorf

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used MagicYourBand to order custom magic band skins? We are interested in having a unique magic band as we don't get to Disney World often and we will keep these as as mementos. I was hoping to get some feedback. If interested here are the designs we are going with.

NICE

There are a few companies that produce these on a stick on that wraps nicely on the band. Are you using a company? Or printing yourself?

thinking of using MagicYourBand but I am open to other options. Doe you know the website for the companies you mentioned>

I used Magicyourband-they are awesome-you get 5 or 6 of each design for the $8 plus they throw in a couple free. We loved how ours came out. I put a few "practice" ones on our old MB and they seem to stick well.

I didn't do their design-your-own, but did order their black "carbon-fiber" skin for my husband's band. We haven't used it yet, but I can say their customer service is great. :)

We have bought skins from MyFantasyBands several times and have been happy. My daughter and I tend to go for the glitter, but we have received some of the standard (graphic) ones too.
The price is great and the are shipped quick

Magic Your Band is amazing and I would recommend it for anyone! Your designs would be perfect for a one piece skin from them!

I have a two piece Spectromagic design skin and my hubbs has a CO state flag themed one. Just waiting to get our MBs so we can put them together!

I say go for it! They are inexpensive, ship fast and are durable!

How can I change an image to be a banner size? I want a vintage Mickey Minnie design and I found a couple that would work, but they are not the correct size. Anyone know how to tell me what to do?

I just got my order.....they're terrific. I did order some custom ones that are the one piece design. Has anyone has any issues with these working when opening doors or entering the parks, etc.? I assume that they work as well as the two pieces bands.

Magicyourband is the one I was referring to for a design your own. Can't go wrong - and its so CHEAP

If you mean for a Magic Band skin I am using 2348x278 pixels as recommended on MagicYourBand.com

How can I change the size?

ok, found it
http://www.disboards.com/threads/ha...s-the-pictures.3190181/page-153#post-52968650

Done! It took a couple of false start; I tried using window decals for the Small World band at first, but couldn't get it attached to the MagicBand very well, so ended up printing it on temporary tattoo paper, which is also how I did the EPCOT one. Kind of wish I had used white nail polish under the Small World art, but I'm still really happy with how it came out. The clock is printed on the window decal paper, glued onto cardboard, coated front back and edges with nail polish, then glued onto the MagicBand, so fingers crossed that it survives. My husband has a Disney blog at http://MagicandMisadventures.com, and he's planning on writing a post with details about how we made them and how it worked out after we get back, so I'll be sure to post here when it's up.

I just got my order.....they're terrific. I did order some custom ones that are the one piece design. Has anyone has any issues with these working when opening doors or entering the parks, etc.? I assume that they work as well as the two pieces bands.

There's no issue in covering up the middle of the band, it's just a matter of personal preference. Some people like Mickey to be on show while others like to use the additional space available, or to have something else right in the middle of their design.

The only thing you may want to avoid if decorating your own MagicBand is anything conductive such as metal or conductive paints. These can cause issues with the RFID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter