Magic Band Check In Q

NaturalNine

Aussie Adventurer
Hi All

Just a quick Q that hopefully i've put in the right section

We are leaving Perth, Australia, in 2 days, I will have a USA Sim Card and planned to advise Disney of the number on my arrival into Los Angeles on Friday US time. I've already done the Online Check In and setup credit card details for charging privileges. We are on a MYW package with 10 day park hoppers and 10 nights at Port Orleans Riverside.

As we are an International guest, our Magic Bands were sent to the resort for collection rather than posted to us. This is what my Q relates to

We are spending the first two nights in Orlando (Monday and Tuesday 12/7, 12/8) at a cheaper off site hotel and will be touring non disney activities such as Universal Orlando and some other activities, We are due to check into Port Orleans Riverside on Wednesday 12/9.

What my plan is: Collect Magic Bands on Monday 12/7 from Port Orleans Riverside, that way on Wednesday 12/9 we can drive to our first park for Rope Drop directly from our off site hotel, leave our luggage in the car and not have to go through POR until we're finished with parks and/or get our SMS that the room is ready for our afternoon rest or even later that evening. It'll save me probably an hour + of wasted time and possibly will be able to get a little more sleep :)

Do you think POR will have access to my Magic Bands on Monday 12/7? Given our check in is 12/9

I doubt it. You can get access to tickets early but I haven't heard of getting MBs early. I could be wrong.
And don't leave luggage in the car. It's worth the peace of mind to have the bags safe with bell services.

I doubt it. You can get access to tickets early but I haven't heard of getting MBs early. I could be wrong.
And don't leave luggage in the car. It's worth the peace of mind to have the bags safe with bell services.

This. :thumbsup2

You can check in as earlyas 6AM. I would do that, get your MBs, leave your luggage with Bell Services and go enjoy your day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter