Magic Band Accessories

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by k5thbeatle, Jan 24, 2014.

1. k5thbeatle

k5thbeatle DIS Veteran

I understand there are accessories one can buy to decorate ones magic band. Is it possible to buy these online anywhere prior to ones trip?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SweetMommy

SweetMommy DIS Veteran

I looked on the Disney Store site the other day and couldn't find any :( I would love to have them before leaving for our trip in August.

4. chalee94

chalee94 <font color=green>I thought all sand was ground up

they tend to fall off easily from what i've heard. be careful.

5. mulan1123

mulan1123 Mouseketeer

I think you can only get them at the gift at any resort.

I bought some and they get caught on stuff and snap off. Like my last day as I was packing I thought I lost one, but when I got home and unpacked everything, I found it on the bottom of my carry-on bag! That was the only time where I actually thought I lost one.....

6. bc7ate9

bc7ate9 Earning My Ears

We got a Phineas and Ferb set of the things you snap into the holes on your Magic Band, even though we half expected to lose them by the end of the day - we wore them for nearly 2 weeks straight and didn't have any issues with them falling out. I'm still pretty shocked by that!

7. OnceUponATime15

OnceUponATime15 Disney frequent flyer..

You can buy the accessories at your resort gift/sundry shop. (keep your receipt, if you should lose a "Magic Bandit" you can have it replaced where you bought it - they keep extra loose ones at the cashier counter) And... yes I am speaking from experience. lol... 2 of us wearing Bandits, one of us lost Tinkerbelle, twice! Replaced easily both times. ;)

You can also purchase the accessories at the theme parks and World of Disney at DTD now.. this is a change now that the MB's have gone universal through out WDW.

The covers are cute, as are the bandits and sliders. We were given "2013" sliders that glowed in the dark, when we checked in. Didn't ask, CM just handed them to us. :)

8. bcinohio

bcinohio DIS Veteran

We purchased covers for ours in Dec. After a few days of 85 degrees I thought they were sweaty and sticky. They felt much better with the covers.

We got them at the gift shop at the Pop.

9. d-r

d-r <font color=red>l|ll|||ll||ll||<font color=purple>

They gave us some to make up for some band problems
    One pack of three stat wars band covers (one black Darth Vader. One blue star wars. One reddish orange rebell). My son and I split those. The small size fits adult and child bands better. My wife took an r2d2 facecover our daughter a ceshire cat face cover. The three things were $45 worth. They also have 3 packs of buttons that go in the holes but we didn't take one. Like crocs. But it would be tough for a kid BC they don't have enough bracelet holes.

10. tnolan

tnolan Mouseketeer

For K5thBeatle and any others wanting to buy Magic Band accessories before you get to Disney, try this site:

http://www.*****************/Magic-Bands_c_758.html

They have sliders, covers and charms for the bands. Good luck! :goodvibes

Edit: once again this post won't display a website correctly. the portion it insists on displaying in stars is y-o-u-r-w-d-w-s-t-o-r-e.-n-e-t , without dashes. I don't know why it acts this way everytime I try to post a site location.