Magic and Fantasy pricing

ChrisMc

Earning My Ears
I was surprised about pricing and wanted to ask the experts. For the April 2016 break week, the Fantasy and Magic are the same price for a 7 day cruise. It is for the same week. The ports seem better for Fantasy since Disney has never been to Tortola. I am surprised that people would choose Magic then over Fantasy. Am I missing something? Thanks

What week is it? We are booked on the April 3rd Magic that includes Tortola. We've had it booked for awhile and it was at least $1,000 cheaper at the time than the Fantasy. The Magic is our favorite ship anyway, and Tortola sealed the deal!

Fantasy is $1806 for 5c on 23rd.

Magic is $1764 for 5c on 24th.

The reason yours was cheaper is that week is Star Wars on Fantasy.

It was cheaper even before the Star Wars Days were announced. Tortola is not a new port for Disney. They were there in 2011.

I was surprised about pricing and wanted to ask the experts. For the April 2016 break week, the Fantasy and Magic are the same price for a 7 day cruise. It is for the same week. The ports seem better for Fantasy since Disney has never been to Tortola. I am surprised that people would choose Magic then over Fantasy. Am I missing something? Thanks

For us it is 1300 less cruisers on the Magic than the Fantasy. The prices are the same on the 5/1/2016 cruise also. Where as our cruise coming up next month [western Magic], its around 550$ less in cost from the Fantasy with the same iten. ...Yes something looks wrong with this picture.
And it is the "fool" , [me] for paying that higher amount.......What you won't do for your up-and-coming 47th and 48th anniversary for your Lady.

On the Magic the prices for insides and maybe also oceanview is still lower than the Fantasy. It seems to be that on the Fantasy the difference from category to category is smaller. The Magic has larger steps going up, but starts lower. When you get to verandah pricing, the Magic has caught up.

I completely agree! We like the newer ships, but the smaller number of people (especially on CC), the Aqua Dunk and the Avengers Academy put the Magic at the top of our list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter