1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Made my reservations and got this . . .

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by WINTER, Jan 24, 2013.

1. WINTER

WINTER DIS Veteran

really cool booklet

[​IMG] 007 by dsnylvr63, on Flickr[/IMG]

[​IMG] 008 by dsnylvr63, on Flickr[/IMG]

this was so cool to get in the mail! wonder if I'll get another one since I have since changed my resort:cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. tiger4me2

tiger4me2 DIS Veteran

You will probally will. I have gotten one every time I made a change in my ress#. Neat !

4. sunnydays28

sunnydays28 Mouseketeer

Do you only get this if you book directly with Disney? I want one, but we booked through AAA.

5. WINTER

WINTER DIS Veteran

I really don't know. I did book with Disney through their website.

6. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

Oh that's so cute! All I got was an invoice/statement setting out what I booked what's still owed. :faint:

7. iheartjuppy

iheartjuppy Mouseketeer

We just got that too! It was so cute and Toy Story is DS's favorite movie. The trip is a surprise for his (5th) birthday, so we had to hide the booklet quickly!! It will be a fun souvenir later for him, though.

8. poohbears75

poohbears75 Earning My Ears

I got this one too but we have since changed resorts and I am wondering if we will get a new one as well? Its a really great souvenior, I love it! Way to go Disney:)

9. MickeyEars

MickeyEars DIS Veteran

My brother got one for his trip in April but I didn't get one for our end of May trip. :confused:

Carla

10. jperrot1

jperrot1 Fantasmic

That's funny because we just got this book in the mail today. My parents got theirs in the mail yesterday. We made our reservations directly through Disney about 3 weeks ago and staying at all star sports.

11. KristiKat

KristiKat DIS Veteran

I received one also but when I changed the reservation from CSR to POR I didn't get another. I thought it was pretty neat to get.

12. abk96

abk96 Remember the true heroes, our police, firefighters

oh I want one! Didn't get one yet but I'm hoping.

13. MinnesotaMouseketeers

MinnesotaMouseketeers DIS Veteran

I really like these Disney touches when you vacation with them. Hopefully we'll see one in the mail for our AKL vacation, which isn't until December. We booked trip through Dreams Unlimited.

14. Maleficent53

Maleficent53 Have fun storming the castle...

We have never gotten a book like this :sad: and I want one! We were there in November and going back end of February. Do you think staying at the values they don't send them out???

15. disneymamaof2boys

disneymamaof2boys Earning My Ears

wow, that's really cute. We go nothing. I made a package reservation in December for late Feb. and the only things we got in the mail came last week after I had paid in full. We got the vouchers etc and a notice that one of the pools would be closed during our visit. We have not gone for several years but back then I got a confirmation in the mail and with each change or payment. I always loved my Disney mail. I thought it was just cost cutting but now I feel sad we didn't get one.

16. AuroraRora

AuroraRora Princess

I've gotten 3 of those now, and I imagine there's a 4th on the way - every time I make any change at all, they send a new one out. I keep getting excited in case it's a crazy pin code, but no such luck as of yet!

17. Lemonademouth

Lemonademouth DIS Veteran

I booked through disney and haven't gotten one :(. We booked in October

18. Patrickprincess

Patrickprincess HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

I booked my september 2013 trip in august 2012 and so far have not reccived anything like this but i did get FREE DINNING!

19. Abharmagic

Abharmagic DIS Veteran

Hahah me too

20. eagillinois

eagillinois Mouseketeer

We got one when I booked two weeks ago a trip for late May but we have since changed resorts and have not received a new one. Did book directly through Disney using a PIN code.

21. Marla1106

Marla1106 Mouseketeer

I got one this week. :) We are staying at POP in May. :) It is such a cute and nice touch. I did have to hide it really quick though, so my seven year old wouldn't read it and know where we are going. It's a surprise trip.