Made my final payment today. Psyched!!!

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by yaya74, Sep 25, 2012.

1. yaya74

yaya74 Mouseketeer

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I just made a final payment for my travel package to DLR...
    It is a lot of money but I was so HIGH when hitting that "pay" button.
    I am the ONLY big DISNEY fan among my friends and family.
    That's why I am posting this note to share my excitement which you ALL will definitely understand. :disrocks:

Hope the next 30+ days will go back VERY QUICKLY!!!

Have a good Disney day you all!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aidensmom31

aidensmom31 Obsessed Disney Fan

I paid mine off today and completely understand the feeling :cool1:

Here is to the waiting to get there going quickly and the time there lasting forever :thumbsup2

4. Kittyskyfish

Kittyskyfish Wee little ears...

yay!!! :cool1:

I get such happy wiggles once the hotel and plane tickets are secured. :goodvibes Now the calendar tells me that I can start making dining reservations!!!! We will be there November 23-29! That reminds me to make my dining Excel spreadsheet now....got to keep track of all the rezzies!! :)

5. KateDrake

KateDrake DIS Veteran

Wahoo! You bet we all understand! I actually get a little sad when I'm at the place I am now (2 weeks out) because I don't really have any more planning to do! I'd start packing, but my DH would think I'm nuts... But I know the DISboards get it!

Have a great trip!

6. KalamityJane

KalamityJane DIS Veteran

I am about where KateDrake is - everything is pretty much planned, but too early to start packing! Dangerous place to be ;)

7. Here4mydisneyfix

Here4mydisneyfix Andrew Sutton, you genious man, you! She will reme

WEEEE!!!! :banana: So excited for you! That IS an amazing feeling!!! :D

8. momsquad

momsquad DisneyDiva

WOO!! HOO!!! I just paid my trip off this morning too!!! :banana: :banana:

Fortunately, my kids, 13 and 22, "get" it and are just as excited as I am. Although they feel I'm "over the top" with all the planning and DIS board time I dedicate, they love all the tips and stories I share with them!

I am also in that time zone where its too early to pack - so, I simply make lists of what I'm going to pack! :rotfl:

Although we didn't have much choice with the days we are attending (College break for DD), I have to say I'm confused on the ever-changing crowd predictions and even the MHP checkin. Depending where I look, the parks are going to be over flowing or we may enjoy some true off season attendance. Hoping for the later, but not going to let the magic be ruined if it turns out to be the prior! :woohoo:

9. mshrm

mshrm Mouseketeer

Congrats! That final payment just makes it all a little more real :) I'm the Disney fanatic in our family too, if I'm being grumpy my husband suggests a trip to Disney knowing it will keep me excited and planning for atleast 6 months! Lol

10. WA Kay

WA Kay Mouseketeer

Congrats to all those who have just paid off their trips. It is incredibly exciting and definitely makes it more real. :cool1:

We leave in a little over two weeks and my two great nephews are beside themselves. I keep getting phone calls (they live on the other side of the state so I do not see them day-to-day) so they can share their most recent thought or ideas about Disneyland. The 8 year old has discovered the wonder of YouTube.

I just finished making all my reservations, buying tickets, and ordering my PhotoPass Plus. Now I really should be packing but I have yet to start.

Is it possible to be too excited. I have been many times but I love sharing it with first timers.

11. reguilliams

reguilliams Earning My Ears

My friends and I leave in 33 days and I have been packed for almost a month now. Just cant wait to get there.:lmao:

12. WA Kay

WA Kay Mouseketeer

I used to be just like that and the funny thing is... now I have all the time in the world and only need to pack for me.

For many years I worked full time, was going to school, and raising young children and somehow managed to pack weeks in advance. Now that it is just me I am a terrible procrastinator. Still very excited to be going. :goodvibes

13. aidensmom31

I am somewhat packed but have a feeling that in a week or two I will be fully packed and still have 3+ weeks to go. :cool1: I cant help it, I just love Disney :banana:

14. KalamityJane

KalamityJane DIS Veteran

I am collecting stuff I know I will forget to pack, like the sunshade for the stroller (had to find it! Haven't used it since last year at DL as we live in gloomy Oregon), bathing suits and sunscreen! Oh, and collecting Halloween stuff to decorate the room with!

If anyone else is decorating, Walmart has Disney Halloween window clings for .97 a huge page!

15. juliebug1997

juliebug1997 DIS Veteran

Congratulations!!!! We did that last week and it was great to get the email from our travel agent with all our information in it. Plus, we're getting to go to a Halloween party. pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

16. aidensmom31

We live in gloomy oregon too!!! Love that I will be going in November and have this :beach: instead of gloom. Even if it rains while we are down there it wont be like it is here. Cause atleast there I have Disney!!!!

17. hootey

hootey DIS Veteran

We live on the northern end of I-5 too. After a couple months of drizzle and overcast days we need a "Disney-Fix" ourselves in late december or early january. Always fun to go to DL and put on shorts & t-shirts. Everyone always ask where we are from due to the fact that all the locals are wearing jackets. I tell people anything above 50* is shorts weather, yes I recieve a lot of weird looks from the locals. We do enjoy it....:cool1: