Made my ADR's what do you think?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by momto3plus1angel, Mar 4, 2010.

1. momto3plus1angel

momto3plus1angel Earning My Ears

Feb 25, 2010
    Garden Grill
    Akershus (sp) princess dinner
    Teppano Edo's
    1900 Park Fare
    mama Melroses fantasmic dinner
    T-Rex cafe

All of these are for dinners as I just can't see everyone wanting to eat a large breakfast and I'm hoping to hit rope drop everyday.
    I do still have 1 ts left I think I will use for a breakfast on our last day.
  2. martinolichfamily

martinolichfamily DIS Veteran

Jul 22, 2009
    Your ADRs look good! We have GG & Akershus on our list of ressie's for this upcoming trip!
    1900 PF (dinner) - on our last trip and really liked it...great character interaction and the we loved the food!
    MM(ate lunch) - we liked them...cute decor inside and food was good
    T-Rex - Very neat inside....good loved that place...hoping to eat there again on our next trip!

We had breakfast @ Chef Mickey's last trip as well...we thought characters were great and food was good too!

3. HunnyJar

HunnyJar DIS Veteran

Oct 19, 2008
    Hi there! I just got back from our trip to WDW and wanted to let you know about a few of the meals we had there that you currently have ADR's for. :)

Garden Grill - This one was probably one of our favorites of the trip. Very good food and wonderful character interaction.

Akershus - My husband and son enjoyed their meals while I did not. The character interaction was okay. We only saw the princesses once each. While we will go again for our daughter, I doubt that it will be a huge priority for us.

1900 Park Fare - We went for breakfast, but the food was very good and hot. The buffet was always nicely stocked and we left feeling satisfied. Try the strawberry soup!

T-Rex - FUN! What a fun place, but it is VERY loud in there. The food was wonderful and huge portions!

I'm sure you will have an amazing trip! :goodvibes