Made accidental ressie- will I be charged?

MagentaMulan

Mouseketeer
In a mad rush this morning to make ADRs for December 3, I made a ADR for today June 3rd. :sad2::headache::headache: I called the dining number and told the CM to cancel because I made the mistake. It seems she understood and booked me the right one. But the old reservation is still on my MDE account. I totally forget to ask If my credit card would be charged. So will I???

Update: I called again and the CM was really nice and cancelled without charging me!

Last edited:
In a mad rush this morning to make ADRs for December 3, I made a ADR for today June 3rd. :sad2::headache::headache: I called the dining number and told the CM to cancel because I made the mistake. It seems she understood and booked me the right one. But the old reservation is still on my MDE account. I totally forget to ask If my credit card would be charged. So will I???

Update: I called again and the CM was really nice and cancelled without charging me!

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, as it was less than 24 hours before the reservation ADR time, I had to call to cancel - the website would not allow me to cancel. Same experience - super nice CM and no charges for late cancellation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter