Mad Hatter Invitations

SyrCinderella

Mouseketeer
For those of you who had or are planning a Mad Hatter Tea, where did you get the invitations from? We are pricing some out right now, and they are working out to be a bit expensive. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

What's the Mad Hatter Tea Party involve just out of curiousity? Saw it in the Food Network's DFTW special but it seemed pretty pricey!!

Yes also Carlson craft and companies like that have invites that would work for this theme. They do not have the characters on it but some of their party incites are the bright colors and swirly designs and what not.

Hey you could also design your own if you are at all computer savy!

have you seen the mad hatter tea party thread? my sister threw me one and i have a pic of the invitation she made. she printed them on teh computer and made backings out of cardstock and cut the borders with those cool shaped scissors, they were so cute!

If possible can I see the invite too. I would like to have my bridal shower as the Mad Hatter Theme...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!