Maclaren stroller???

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by disneylover410, Mar 16, 2008.

1. disneylover410

disneylover410 Earning My Ears

I am looking for a volo to buy and don't know where the cheapest place to buy is. I checked ebay and they do have some for around $55 but shipping is about $25. That is still a good price but does anyone else have any ideas. I hate spending the $$$ cause I am only going to use it for our week in Disney. My son is 4 and without a stroller he will be miserable:confused:

2. i3utterfli82

i3utterfli82 Disneyliscious

I got my Volo last year from ebay for around $75 with the shipping. That was the best price I found and LOVE the stroller. :)

3. disneylover410

disneylover410 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the advice. I know I could probably buy it for that price and resell on ebay or craigs list for close to the same. They have great resale value

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. MommyTo5

MommyTo5 DIS Veteran

I just bought my Volo on eBay a few weeks ago.. this was the best price I could find by a long shot! By the way, I absolutely LOVE the stroller!!! :thumbsup2

6. jessica52877

jessica52877 DIS Veteran

I agree, ebay for the volo. If you want something a step up check albeebaby.com . Won't be much more because then you get free shipping (over $100). We love our mod quest!

7. fakereadhed

fakereadhed The Tag Fairy has me on "ignore"!

I agree with this 100%.

8. tzolkin

tzolkin DIS Veteran

i bought two volos on ebay recently for $57 + 18shipping each. they had the same strollers at babies r us for $119. (they did not have them in the store, so i would have had to pay shipping as well). we are going for 9 days and need a double, so that's about $150-- the same price we paid for the two volos. we've already used them several times, so i think it was money well spent.

9. CJ's Mommy

CJ's Mommy Mouseketeer

Is the ebay seller Babyprocuctstore?? I just bought a Maclaren Triumph stroller from them and the shipping was sooo fast! I shopped around and they had the BEST price! Go for it, you'll love it!

10. erin.w

erin.w DIS Veteran