Mac-n-Cheese Question

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Marthonica, May 21, 2008.

1. Marthonica

Marthonica Mouseketeer

Do all the restaurants in the park serve the same kind of mac-n-cheese? Is it like Kraft or more like the frozen Stouffer's/Boston Market kind?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RMAMom

RMAMom DIS Veteran

I think that the mac-n-cheese at the kid's section of most buffets are pretty much the same. I know that my DD says the CM mac-n-cheese tastes just like Stouffer's. However some of the restaurants serve some very "adult" mac-n-cheese made with blue cheese etc.

4. Dallas_Lady

Dallas_Lady I only work for the vacation money

It tastes like Stouffers to me. It's much better than Kraft. I think it's pretty good :goodvibes

5. dad2t&e

dad2t&e Mouseketeer

It tastes like Stouffers to me. I like it better than Kraft and my girls think it's pretty good.

6. DisneyFan32WI

DisneyFan32WI Grumpy Cat

The Stouffers kind is at Liberty Tree Tavern. My kids wouldn't eat more than a bite of it. I tried to eat it for them, and I thought it was horrible too. Even worse was at the Pinocchio Place in Fantasyland. The BEST Mac-n-Cheese was at BOMA at Animal Kingdom or at Cape May Cafe buffet. Of course, just My opinion.

7. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

I actually believe that Stouffers provides it to Disney. The restaurants may add a few touches of their own but it's pretty much Stouffers. It's funny but about a week or two ago, I got a great discount on Stouffers mac and cheese at the grocery store. My dd loves mac and cheese but prefers Kraft. But she does like the Mickey mac and cheese.
    So, I heat it up for her...she says to me..."Hey, is this Mickey mac and cheese??!" Said she felt like she was at the CP!

8. Girly_Qs

Girly_Qs Mouseketeer

Yep, it's Stouffers. Alas my girls are loyal to the Blue Box. :lmao:

9. pumba

pumba DIS PUMBARIZER Moderator

we ate at CRystal Palace and Hollywood and Vine buffets and some of the adults in our group .......LOVED THE MAC AND CHEESE.......I laughed so hard....

10. SorcererDonald16

SorcererDonald16 DIS Veteran

Crystal Palace at dinner had mac 'n cheese on the child's buffet that tasted like Stouffers to me. I thought it was horrible; but to be fair, I don't like Stouffer's food in the first place. Now, over at Chefs de France in Epcot, they had a dinner entree of mac 'n cheese that was yummy: gruyere cheese all around. That was one of the most delicious things I ate all trip. :hyper: Although I have no doubt it was also the highest in cholesterol! :eek: