Lynnie & Timmy's Wedding And Honeymoon TR. More Reception picss 7/27 finally

HI!! Welcome to the boards!! Thank you so much for reading!! I'm glad you liked it. We had a blast on our trip. I leave 2 weeks from today WOO HOO so another TR is on the way :)

That is awesome that you are a stylist. I'm actually moving to FL in like the next 2 years, can't stand NJ and I hate the hair business in the area I work in. I'm really just over doing hair. My dream is to work for Disney with all the happy people lol.

Are you moving down here? That's GREAT!!! I am totally over doing hair too.. it is funny, I've been sooo sick when I go into work, all stuffed up, and I think it's from color products! I want to do skin and work with a plastic surgeon. So the industry up there is slow?? it's not so hot down here either ... I've had the hardest time building b/c of how slow it is ... hmm... I'm moving to atlanta next month, so that sucks but at least disney won't be too far from meee!! I'll get a nice fix for the honeymoon yay! :) :yay:

Yes, you must post your new TR when you get to it. I am not sure how to get to it so you will have to let me know.. i'm still trying to figure out my way in this website... it's a little confusing for me!

Hope to hear from you again, gosh I feel like I know you after reading what seemed like a personal TR haaaa! :) take care girlie!

WOW! SO....about the fact that I just read your entire thread!! Oh my ! It's like 4 am in the morning and it took me like 2 1/2 hours no joke but I'm at work so what better things to do than read pj/tr/and plan!! I love your pics and they look absolutely amazing !! I hope you got your dress back all white again!! I did see some of the hm session pics and they cam out realy well! Thats great how much pixie dust you seemed to get the whole time!! :lovestruc Definitely reading all these journals makes me want to push the wedding up til like tmr!! :rotfl:

All I can say is WOW!!!

I've been sitting here for a few hours now and it's 12.20am here but I couldn't go to bed until I'd finished your TR. Everything about your special day looks perfect, you both look so happy. :lovestruc

Thanks for sharing, I'd love to renew my vows in WDW, seeing all your beautiful photos, makes me want to even more! :)

xxx

You were such a beautiful bride! I've been catching up on your PJ and I just love it. I hope it's okay if I steal your hairstyle for one of my inspirations. Also, I was wondering if you had a close-up picture of your nails from your wedding. I've been wanting to get that short acrylic look, but not able to get the idea across when I get my nails done. I'm hoping a picture will help me out!

You were such a beautiful bride! I've been catching up on your PJ and I just love it. I hope it's okay if I steal your hairstyle for one of my inspirations. Also, I was wondering if you had a close-up picture of your nails from your wedding. I've been wanting to get that short acrylic look, but not able to get the idea across when I get my nails done. I'm hoping a picture will help me out!

Hi and thank you! You can steal my picture I don't mind.

When I got my nails done I didn't have them put a tip on...my girl just put the acrylic over top my natural nail..this is the best pic I could find where you can see my nails pretty good.

LT12955-7-08.jpg

Lynnie, I followed your PJ with great interest earlier this year, and just wanted to tell you how GORGEOUS you looked (I'm sure no one's told you that yet, of course :rotfl: ) now that I have finished catching up on your PJ all these months later. You looked sooo radiant, and your hair was awesome. OK, I really have nothing to say but gush and gush, but you guys looked so happy and everything sounded wonderful, so very belated congratulations :banana:

Lynnie, I followed your PJ with great interest earlier this year, and just wanted to tell you how GORGEOUS you looked (I'm sure no one's told you that yet, of course :rotfl: ) now that I have finished catching up on your PJ all these months later. You looked sooo radiant, and your hair was awesome. OK, I really have nothing to say but gush and gush, but you guys looked so happy and everything sounded wonderful, so very belated congratulations :banana:

Aww why thank you so much!!:cutie:

Very nice trip report and a beautiful wedding. You posted in a thread I was reading and I clicked on your link. I must tell you you've put me about 1 1/2 hours behind today for getting ready for work! Good think I have a flexible job :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing!
TK

Very nice trip report and a beautiful wedding. You posted in a thread I was reading and I clicked on your link. I must tell you you've put me about 1 1/2 hours behind today for getting ready for work! Good think I have a flexible job :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing!
TK

WOW and hour and a half lol.... Thank you glad you liked it.

Whew...Done:surfweb: That only took me a week! Everything was just beautiful!!! We were at WDW while you were getting married-it was a great week to be there!

Now I'm on to your PTR-congrats on DVC! I am trying to convince DH....

Hey Lynnie!!!!

Only a couple more days girl!!! Have some fun for me!

Whew...Done:surfweb: That only took me a week! Everything was just beautiful!!! We were at WDW while you were getting married-it was a great week to be there!

Now I'm on to your PTR-congrats on DVC! I am trying to convince DH....

It was an awesome week!!

Hope you can convince him!

Hey Lynnie!!!!

Only a couple more days girl!!! Have some fun for me!

Hey!!! wish you were going!!

I really love your pictures and video's Stan and Randy did such a great job of capturing the moment, it was such a beautiful wedding and you made the perfect bride. Your video and photo's was one that convinced me I wanted a Disney wedding.

You are such a cute couple! I wish I got married in Disney! We have very similar hair texture, what kind of products do you use? I use so much crap every day to prevent the frizzies that it drive me nuts!

Just came across your report. Beautiful is all i can say! My soon to be 10 year old daughter goes... "You can get married in Disney World?" I told her, yes people can getting married there... so guess what!?!? She wants to get married there... "when" she is old enough. She told her dad to start saving money for her wedding. I then asked my husband if we could re-new our vows down there... for maybe our 20 year anniversary in 2013, which is less than 4 1/2 years.

hey! I followed your TR over from your signature!

First of all Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and reception and all the happiness that comes along with it!

I loved reading all your planning and all the details of your wedding and honeymoon. Thanks for sharing it with us and holding me over until I am back at Disney again myself!

Now I am going to go and read your TR from your October trip!:banana:

Wow! I'm new and I just finished your trippie. Your wedding was gorgoues! Everything was gorgeous!!! Since I didn't get to comment while the action was happening my favorite parts of the trippie:

1) Talking about your favorite CS dining spots. We never know where to stop! So thanks! We will definitely try Cosmic Ray's.
2) The wedding! The ceremony was beautiful! Your dress and hair! Wow. I'm a redhead...and I love to see others holding it down! Though- you're hear is redder than mine. I'm more of an auburn. Cake was gorgeous and I loved the pink flowers.
3) The part about getting the dream passes! Wow! If only we are so lucky!!!

Are you enjoying married life? Looks like you are making an anniversary trip! Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter