1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Lurker Coming Out of Hiding!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Nahoku, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Nahoku

Nahoku Earning My Ears

Hi there!

My name is Alyssa . . . from Honolulu, Hawai'i. I have been a long time lurker (10 months+), but decided to register today to fully take part in all of the Disney magic this board brings. Got hooked on Disney when I stayed at Aulani for my honeymoon. My family and I are heading to Disneyland in August, and this board has helped me out so much in terms of planning. I look forward to being an active member and meeting new Disney friends! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ParrotBill

ParrotBill Yo ho, yo ho, a parrot's life for me

Welcome Alyssa! It will be great to have a (an?) Hawaii expert around here for others heading to Aulani!

I have been to Hawawii but it was a long time ago. Hope to come back to stay at Aulani soon!

P.S. What does your nickname mean?

4. Nahoku

Nahoku Earning My Ears

Hi there! My nickname means stars in Hawaiian. :) I know a little bit about Aulani and would be happy to share info or answer any questions. I truly is a beautiful resort. Disney outdid themselves!

5. RHMH

RHMH FTW Texas

Welcome Aboard !!!!! I will be sending you a friend request. DD and I would love to go to Aulani. :thumbsup2

6. Nahoku

Nahoku Earning My Ears

Saw it and accepted! Thanks for the request! :) You definitely should make the trek! Aulani is a beautiful sight to see, and Hawai'i has so much to offer. :thumbsup2

7. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

:welcome: Alysssa! You've taken the first step into the light! I hope to make it to Hawaii some day!

Let me know if you have any questions about DLR or surrounding area. I've been a few hundred times. (I think)

8. magicaldisney

magicaldisney DIS Veteran