lunch vouchers and web addresses

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by ticketwm35, Jun 19, 2004.

1. ticketwm35

ticketwm35 Mouseketeer

Hi all its been awhile since I've been on.I need help where can I buy lunch vouchers at? I can't remember where i got them at last time. Also can I get some names of other web siight that give you information on wdw? I know that there was one that would give you information on transportation for wdw.You would tell them where you wanted to go and it would give you option on how to get there.Any help will be great.

Ticketwm35

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RickNWendy

RickNWendy <font color=red>They'll fight for Disney whenever

Hmmm.. I shall wait for the answers too

4. powellrj

powellrj DIS Veteran

I don't do vouchers, but for transportation I use www.mousesavers.com there is lots of good information over there.

5. missydisney

missydisney Mouseketeer

You can buy meal vouchers from hotwire.com. You can sign up for a free 30 day membership. Just remember to cancel if you don't want to be billed every month.

6. piglet33

piglet33 DIS Veteran

Actually it's hotwiresavingsclub.com. You also get a $10 rebate with your first online order so that's even more of a savings.

ReneƩ

7. barb45

barb45 DIS Veteran

Do these vouchers have expiry dates? I would be nice if we could look at them at the above site before we try the 30 offer. We are not going until March 2005 or even possibly December 2005 so if I sign on now and they expire then it would be no good to me.

8. Lollipop Mom

Lollipop Mom DIS Veteran

the vouchers available now expire on 5/31/05 so if there is a chance you won't be going till 12/05 you should wait. New ones with a 2006 expiration (assuming they continue to offer them) won't be available till probably March of next year.