Lunch or dinner Le Cellier ??

traci

Doesn't want any Tags
Are they both equally good? Has anyone tried the filet? Many Thanks!! :thumbsup2

I prefer the dinner. Ther are more optins and they don't have the maple glazed fillet at lunch (I don't think they do at dinner anymore either though.)

both menu's are equally good now and lunch is cheaper. I just don't like to be so full in the middle of the day.

Lunch at 2:45 was all I could get at 95 days out. It was outrstanding! My DH was a little put out by the limited lunch menu but once he ate the food he was completely turned around! I had the famous mushroom filet (yum-o) and he had the strip with cream cheese mashed (subbed out for the yukon roasted). One DS had the ground sirloin burger & cheddar cheese soup while youngest DH (picky eater) asked for linguine w/sauce on the side. It was a great lunch and later in the night we had a snack when we were feeling a bit hungry. I think you would really enjoy this restaurant - we did!

We've done both--and both are outstanding. I've had the filet at both lunch and dinner (although I think it is now off the lunch menu) and it is my favorite meal there.

IF YOU ARE ON THE DP DO DINNER-MORE OPTIONS INCLUDING STEAKS. IF YOU AREN'T ON THE DINING PLAN DO LATE LUNCH AS IT IS LESS EXPENSIVE THAN DINNER BUT STILL VERY HIGH QUALITY THEN HAVE SNACK LATER IF NEEDED.princess:

We did lunch on our last trip.......I can not remember what my husband and father had -- pretty sure it was steak. I opted for a lighter lunch -- did the beefstack tomato salad with grilled aspargus side. It was wonderful! Then, my mom had the steak salad -- which I tried, and it was another winner. It was the best lunch we have ever had at the WS. Back in 2006 we did dinner there....but I think I liked Lunch better. Either way -- you really can not go wrong. It is a terrific restaurant. Whatever works best with your trip schedule, coupled with what you can reserve is the key.

We've done dinner - the prime rib is amazing. And the cheddar soup is sooooo good. :goodvibes

we just had lunch there and the mushroom filet was a pretty small serving but less expensive. What I liked about that was it gave us more money to try the soup and sides too without breaking the bank. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter