Lunch or dinner at the Crystal Palace?

2Pirates2Princesses

DIS Veteran
We had breakfast there on our last trip and are considering booking a lunch or dinner there for our planned 2nd day at MK on our upcoming trip. Which would be better from a touring standpoint? Also, we are not going to be on the dining plan for this trip and will be paying OOP. Thanks for any feedback.

If you are paying OOP (like we are in a few weeks), I would do lunch. The dinner menu is similar to lunch. You get the atmosphere for $15ish a person cheaper.:)

We had breakfast there on our last trip and are considering booking a lunch or dinner there for our planned 2nd day at MK on our upcoming trip. Which would be better from a touring standpoint? Also, we are not going to be on the dining plan for this trip and will be paying OOP. Thanks for any feedback.

I'd say look at the menu's posted on allearsnet.com before making your decision. You know the food will be good for either lunch or dinner. We've only done breakfast & lunch and it's been very good every time.

Thank you for the feedback. I think we are going to book the lunch and book the latest time slot for lunch so that way it will serve as an early dinner for us. We'll just have some snacks in the late morning to hold us until our big buffet. This might work out well because we can get a lot of our park touring done and not spend time waiting in the counterservice lines on this particular day since we plan on trying BOG for lunch on our first MK day.

Either. We've done both, doesn't make much of a difference how your day will go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter