Lunch included in Cozumel Highlights and Mayan Ruins Tour

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by bobbiecz, Apr 6, 2013.

1. bobbiecz

bobbiecz Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if there is a lunch included in this tour? We are going on the western Carribean cruise out of Galveston in November.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Big L.E.E

Big L.E.E Earning My Ears

They did not, when we took the tour this past November.

4. flyersfan1129

flyersfan1129 Mouseketeer

We were also on this tour in November, and no, lunch was not included. There was bottled water, but that was it. It was an AWESOME tour, and the tequila stop was worth the money. MUCHO TEQUILA!!

5. BeeTeacher

BeeTeacher Mouseketeer

We just did this excursion on the march 16 fantasy western. It was GREAT. Our tour guide was patty. Lunch is not served but its not a long tour. Several we knew ordered the uncrustables from room service (not on the room service menu but they have them) and bags of chips, and packed a lunch to take. But we got back to the port area and our guide suggested a restaurant but we just went back to the ship to eat.

I do agree with the PP--the Tequila part of this tour was worth the price of the excursion!

DO bring lots of $1 bills--they stop at a mayan village and there are photo opportunities but they expect tips (we held a giant Iguana, the kids sat on a donkey, and posed with a mayan in costume). DH didn't have 1's and well, we over tipped....

Also wear sneakers. The beach stop has a rocky over look and it is VERY hard to walk on.

6. Melissa S

Melissa S DIS Veteran

Agreed on the Tequila stop! My mother and I HATE Tequila (at least we thought we did) but thought the stop would be fun since DH and my brother do. Well we loved the flavored tequila so much we all bought bottles of Tequila. We really enjoyed the unlimited samples ;) They also had a piƱata for the kids which DD enjoyed.

Our tour guide was Moy and he was great and very funny. We loved this excursion and thought it was a great value. It is a great way to see the whole island. As mentioned it was also not too long. We ate a good breakfast the tour left at 8:45 and after the tour and shopping at the mall at the port terminal we were back on the ship a little after 2pm and had lunch.