Lunch at Serenity Bay

orlandothebeagle,

Thanks, I picked up a Passporter cruiseline book at the library today as my local borders had none in stock so I will just go ahead and order online.

So I will be devoring that in the next couple days for sure.

sweet about lunch being included on CC. makes life simpler!

thanks for getting back to me.

You have to cut the rib steak with a plastic knife. They had BBQ pork ribs, mahi-mahi and chicken too. No pizza at Serenity but yes at Cookies BBQ by 3pm (when the kids club Scuttles Cove closes up).
I had no idea they had pizza there later!

Is the pizza new? My son will be happy to hear this. I always remembered them closing Cookies down and that was that. I remember going there for ice cream after collecting my DD and them cleaning everything up.
I thought it closed and that was that too! LOL

I should preface that I picked up my kids at 2:45 last week and there was a single line in Cookies that was open along with one single drink station and one single ice cream station open. I can't say how much longer that Cookies stayed open past 3pm.

Kids have to be picked up from Scuttles Cove before 3pm or else they're taken aboard the ship back to the Oceaneers Club.

No problem. DW, DD19, DD14, and I have taken 3 Disney cruises and are booked again for June 27th. My unsolicited advice... book it, you can't go wrong.

Have fun!

Delta, we are on the same cruise! DS 18, DD 12, DH... there's a cruise meet thread... come on over!

I am sooooooo torn when it comes to food on CC.

We will probably be spending most of our time at Serenity Bay, so the Air Bar would be ideal.

I have read that Cookies food is "better" and obviously they have more of a variety. But, on SB, they have different options as well, steak sandwiches, grilled chicken sandwiches, sometimes lobster.

I may have to do one at like 11, and the other around 1.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter