Lunch at BoG

wdw&sonny

DIS Veteran
How long will lunch take at BoG? I have 11:35 ressies on 1/19/16. I am thinking about making FP+ for 12pm for HM. Will I be able to make that FP+ ressie or will be a conflict? Will that give me enough time to get to HM by the 1:00 PM cutoff?
thanks.

Also, it helps to pre-order your meal. If you pre-order you may be able to make it, but if not pre-ordering, I would most definitely make it for later.

For our family of 3 it normally takes about an hour or less with preordering from check in to walking out, but we are quick eaters and have eaten there 5x. We've taken as long as 1.5-2.0 hours when my parents came along and dd was stroller napping and wanted to see the rooms after she woke up.

Yes, you should have plenty of time, as it's not a long walk from BOG to HM. The bigger issue is, why a FP at HM? That time of the year, it will probably be pretty much a walk-on ride anyway.

I had 10:50am ressie a couple weeks ago and was able to eat (we pre-ordered) and do a quick walk through and have a washroom break by 11:40. But it was a lot more busy when we left than when we got there.

But you should make it if you pre-order and leave by 12:50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter