Lump On The Arm pitt? Sorry if this is too personel

ely3857 said:
Obviously getting it checked out is important,

However I had a MASSIVE lump under my arm that just got bigger & bigger and it turned out to be in ingrowing hair from having my underarms waxed.

:sunny:

Jodie

I was going to add that my self except for I getting them from shaving, so I get waxed to prevent them.

Good Luck I hope everything goes well.

Kae

Sending you :grouphug:

I also am sure its nothing but best to get it checked out. :wizard:

It's never worth taking the risk with something like this. My mum found a lump a few weeks ago but it turned out to be nothing, still freaked us all out :( Please let us know how you get on, I'm sure it's nothing!!

Hi

Thanks for your advice and support. My GP cant see me today, but I have an appt for tomorrow at 4:30pm. My dh is finishing work early so I can go without the kids.

I am sure your right its probably nothing, but with the recent scares in my family I am a little paranoid when it comes to any lumps anywhere.

I will let you know what he sais tomorrow night. :goodvibes

Thanks again

Love

Would like to add my best wishes and good luck too! It does sound sore and lets hope that means its going to be a blocked something or other and nothing more serious. And if all you have to show at the doctors is an armpit when a child is in the room - hey girl! youve not lived!! :rotfl: Theres a lot more embarrasing things to put on display at the docs with your youngest looking on I can tell you!!!
All the best for tomorrow

sending you lots of :grouphug: for tomorrow

Best to get theses things looked at straight away

Hiya

The appt isnt until 4:30pm.

Thanks for asking and I will let you know when I get back

:hug:

Hi

Just to let you know he said ?boil or infected lymph gland. He gave me some antibiotic cream to apply 3 times a day. I was told off for waiting till it became infected. I have to keep an eye on it, it could turn into a cyst which is then a problem especially if becomes infected. Nothing to worry about at the moment, but keep an eye on it.

Thanks for your help and advice. I really appreciate it.

:grouphug:

Glad to hear all went well, and keep applying that cream! :)

Claire ;)

....and try to rest up if you can too - not easy with kids I know but it could help things heal :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter