Luggage tags

Nikki906

Mouseketeer
Quick question. I didn't book directly with Disney I booked a magical deal. But I never received any luggage tags and I know they came out with new ones which I actually need this trip. Do you only get luggage tags when you booked directly with Disney?

Did you book a hotel reservation? And if so what resort? When staying at a disney resort they will give you yellow luggage tags if you want disney to deliver your stuff to your room or are you talking about luggage name tags?
Ours came with our magic bands.

People are reporting they are only getting the new luggage tags with MYW package reservations. Magical deals are not MYW packages (even if you bought tickets and dining with your room), they technically work more like a room-only booking, so that may explain why you didn't receive the new luggage tags with your MB's. You will only receive the yellow DME luggage tags.

I just got mine but it now comes with you MB not your Mickey Mail. Both times I've gotten a plastic souvinier tag I have had a Package booked through Disney direct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter