Luggage Tags

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by tialmo, Jul 26, 2010.

1. tialmo

tialmo Earning My Ears

I have read some threads on here that people are receiving plastic luggage tags to put your name information into when they receive their Magical Express tags...I only received the yellow tags, will there be another package coming with the luggage tags in them? Those would be neat to receive also.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. essom71

essom71 Mouseketeer

We are going August 20th. 2 weeks ago I recieved the magical express tags and yellow tags like you. In the past we have recieved everything together so i called. I was told the luggage tags and hotel voucher come from somewhere else and would be sent soon.

4. tialmo

tialmo Earning My Ears

Ok, thanks so much! I would think they would be coming soon then.

5. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

You only get the plastic luggage tags if you book a package through WDTC. I don't think you get them for "room only".

6. tialmo

tialmo Earning My Ears

DebbeB, I did do the whole package through DreamsUnlimited Travel...so I am not sure if I will get them or not...but I didn't do just a room. We did the Magic Your Way Package 2010 Plus Dining or something like that.

7. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Then part of your package from the Travel Agency will be the baggage tags to write your name and address on.

I have a million of 'em!

Magical Express is a different function from your package, so they arrive separately.