Luggage Tags and Backpack Tags -*Important* Please see post # 823 on P 55

Here you are. It occured to me - If Emerson is a boy, would you like a more masculine version. I'd be more than happy to do it for you.
Have a magical trip
Hugs
Joanne

Emerson2.gif

Allison.gif

Kirsty.gif

Thanks you, Emerson is a girl. Those came out perfect.

Could I trouble you to switch my name from Kirsty to Kristy?

So sorry about that. Have replaced Kirsty with Kristy in the original post (# 35). Also sorry for thinking Emerson might be a boy!!! We know an Emerson who is a boy, you see!!!
Apologies again
Joanne

So sorry about that. Have replaced Kirsty with Kristy in the original post (# 35). Also sorry for thinking Emerson might be a boy!!! We know an Emerson who is a boy, you see!!!
Apologies again
Joanne

Thanks for changing that. Kristy Kirsty, it all looks the same after awhile. I appreciate it.
People always think Emerson is a boy before seeing her because of her name, but when they see her, they never forget her!

Thank you for all your hard work!

Love it! What a great idea! Can I please get three? 1) Sisk Family, 2) Thomas Family 3)don't know her last name so just "Larisa". We are cruisin on the Disney Wonder February 1-5. Thank you!!!!!

Could I get a tag for Pop Century? Our last name is Pena. For some reason the keyboard will not let me add the ~ over the "n" in this message box. Without the ~ is fine. (Just never noticed this before. I look naked without my ~ .) :rotfl2: Thank you in advance. :worship:

Love it! What a great idea! Can I please get three? 1) Sisk Family, 2) Thomas Family 3)don't know her last name so just "Larisa". We are cruisin on the Disney Wonder February 1-5. Thank you!!!!!

Here you go!
Have a WONDERful cruise
Hugs as always
Joanne

Sisk.gif

Thomas.gif

Larisa.gif

Could I get a tag for Pop Century? Our last name is Pena. For some reason the keyboard will not let me add the ~ over the "n" in this message box. Without the ~ is fine. (Just never noticed this before. I look naked without my ~ .) :rotfl2: Thank you in advance. :worship:

Here it is
Sorry I couldn't get the little ~ over your 'n' either. I did try :confused3
Hope you like it anyway
Hugs
Joanne

Pena.gif

Here it is
Sorry I couldn't get the little ~ over your 'n' either. I did try :confused3
Hope you like it anyway
Hugs
Joanne

Pena.gif
Joanne,

Would it be possible to get this Pop Century tag with the name Jones Family? We are driving to Disney World, so just leave flight number off. Thank you very much.

Sojj

These are so cute, you are so creative! Could I please get two we are staying at a seperate place than my in-laws. I need the Crisp Family one at Pop Century and one at Saratoga Springs. we leave in 9 days and are so excited I think this will be my last project. Thank you very much!!!

Joanne,

Would it be possible to get this Pop Century tag with the name Jones Family? We are driving to Disney World, so just leave flight number off. Thank you very much.

Sojj

Here you are

popjones2.gif

These are so cute, you are so creative! Could I please get two we are staying at a seperate place than my in-laws. I need the Crisp Family one at Pop Century and one at Saratoga Springs. we leave in 9 days and are so excited I think this will be my last project. Thank you very much!!!

Have a magical trip

crisp.gif

Crisp2.gif

:flower3: Joanne, You have done it again. Could I please have one of each of these tags for each of these people? Kassie, Cheyenne, Kendra, Keri, Darcy, Jake, Zachary, Una and finally Michelle. TIA
popjones2.gif

Emerson2.gif

No flight number or dates please.

Hi I was checking out your wonderful luggage tags. Could you make 2 (one boy, one girl) for me please with Mickey and Minnie that says "We're going to Disney"

Schaack Family

Our dates are July 3, through July 10th

Thank you so much! :)

thank you so much, so quick, i can't wait to go get them laminated, we already started packing. take care!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!