Luggage Tag -- Need Quick Answer

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by JulieWent, Mar 25, 2005.

1. JulieWent

JulieWent DIS Veteran

We just started to put on our luggage tags (driving down tomorrow for Sunday Cruise). They don't look so sturdy or like they're on there so well. Should I tape them? Am I missing something (like that they have sticky stuff on them that I should peel back)? Is this the stupidest question that you've ever read?

Julie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. budwmn

budwmn If you believe in magic, you belong

Julie- I like to think I'm a fairly intelligent person. Yet, those luggage tags blew me away. Yes, they are flimsy and I don't see how they stay on. There isn't any sticky stuff to help secure them. I wouldn't even bother using your own tape. I'd just wait until the last possible minute to put them on your bags. That way you won't damage one before you get to the port.

If it makes you feel better, we've never lost a tag (or luggage) in five cruises. They must be better than they look. :)

4. JulieWent

JulieWent DIS Veteran

Thanks!

Julie

5. Yankee914

Yankee914 Mouseketeer

I've never had a problem with the luggage tags. They look flimsy but they seem to stay on.

6. Jen in MA

Jen in MA <font color=blue>I Love the Mouse!<font color=gree

I was thinking the EXACT same thing... They sure do look flimsy! I booked air through DCL... I'm really afraid that they will fall off since I'm supposed to put them on before I check my bags in Boston. To make matters worse, we have to connect in Atlanta... I'll be shocked if those little tags stay on!