Luggage storage question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ms1031, Nov 20, 2013.

1. ms1031

ms1031 DIS Veteran

Will Disney store luggage for a day in between hotel stays?

We are thinking of checking into AoA for 1 night, heading to a Universal hotel for 1 night, then checking into POFQ for 5 nights.

Considering buying the 2day/2park tickets for Universal through Dreams Unlimited that come with transportation (through Mears) to/from Universal. We would want to store the majority of our luggage with Disney tranferring it from AoA to POFQ, and only packing a small duffle for the 1 night at Universal.

It would keep us from having to lug that luggage to 3 hotels if Disney will store it for the 1 night that we would not be on Disney property.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. catheren

catheren DIS Veteran

I would suggest calling AOA directly

4. Aljo

Aljo Mouseketeer

Disney did this for us and it was so convenient. Checked out of Disney to go to Universal Royal Pacific resort and only brought a few carry ons with us.

5. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

Yes I believe I have read from others that they have done this as well. FWIW, you can't call the hotel directly - all numbers are routed to a central call center and unfortunately they don't always provide accurate info.

6. stitchlovestink

stitchlovestink DIS Veteran

We have left luggage at our Disney hotel while we went on our Disney cruise. We have done this a couple of times. They never asked where we were going...they only asked when we would be returning for the bags. :goodvibes
    Doubt it will be a problem at all. My suggestion would be to take them to your new hotel though...that way they can link them to your new ressie with a check-in date. They shouldn't have any problem holding them for your there until you check in. Hope you have a great trip!! :thumbsup2

7. carnival kid

carnival kid Mouseketeer

Oh really WOW...... :cool1:

We check out of AoA, go on cruise and check into BC.

To leave some of our bags at BC for a few days would be GREAT!!!!

Thanks for the tip:cheer2:

8. twinmom108

twinmom108 DIS Veteran

We did this in October. We checked out of VWL & had bell services forward our big bags to BWV. We then did a 3day Dream Cruise returned back to WDW at BWV where our bags were waiting for us.

9. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2

We left them with POR after our 2 nights there to go on our cruise. When we got back we went there in our rental car, picked them up, and headed to Universal. Easy!

10. jcjen519

jcjen519 DIS Veteran

Didn't realize we could do this, very good to know! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards