Luggage Restrictions Backstage Magic

Lorraine

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Just packing to leave for our trip on Thursday - at last!

Reading through the docs it says that one suitcase per person. We are flying to Orlando after this adventure for a cruise and have three cases between two of us - does anyone have experience of this - will it be an issue? I think we will call them later but would appreciate any feedback!

thanks

Lorraine

thanks Kevin - good to know - i didn't think it would be, but didn't want to arrive on Thursday and find it was!

L

Looks like we (Lorraine and I - her DH) will now have three large cases, one smaller (mostly for us to fill with our holiday purchases) and two carry on bags (we don't travel light)

I did call ABD yesterday and they said that the policy on the number of items of luggage is driven by airline baggage restrictions. As we've organized our own flights this won't be a problem

If there are flights DURING your ABD trip you might have a problem - like during China - just something to keep in mind...not an issue during Backstage magic.

If there are flights DURING your ABD trip you might have a problem - like during China - just something to keep in mind...not an issue during Backstage magic.
That's very true. Several trips, such as China, Australia, Greece, South Africa, Cambodia/Vietnam/Laos, Peru and I'm sure others, have internal flights as a part of your transportation, and those airlines can be way stricter about luggage than the airlines you're flying from the US.

Sayhello

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter