Luggage question

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by MikeinBoston, Sep 30, 2012.

1. MikeinBoston

MikeinBoston Stockholder

Hi there folks!

Here with a quick question on luggage.

We'll be flying in/arriving in Orlando early morning and want to head right to EPCOT. Would the resort hold our carry on luggage so we can change before heading to the park, then pick it up when we come back to check in, at check in time? Just don't want to carry luggage through the entire park!! Thank you in advance friends! ::yes::

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jdcthree

jdcthree DIS Veteran

Yes, you can leave it with bell services. Have a great trip!

4. J&J

J&J DIS Veteran

yes they will hold your lugguge in a very clean area. no problem.

5. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

WDW resorts will hold your luggage at bell services, however you must check-in at the resort first. You can check-in at any resort as early as 6am. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but it sounds like you plan to go directly from MCO to Epcot while sending your luggage to the resort; I don't think this is possible.

Enjoy your vacation!

6. dburg30

dburg30 Ferb, I know what we're going to do today! Yes, I

Yea, need exactly what your plans are.. You say 'head right to epcot' If by that you mean drive to or take the DME shuttle to your resort, check in, drop luggage with bell services then head to epcot, yes, that will work.. If you mean anything else but that, you need to clarify what you are doing.. If you are using DME, I would put a change of clothes in my carry on, then let them dea with the bags.

7. WDW2012

WDW2012 Michelle

Yes, they will hold it. We were even able to access our bags to get something out of them. They were super nice about it.

8. MikeinBoston

MikeinBoston Stockholder

Hi sorry for the confusion.. I'll take the magical express to the resort, hopefully drop the carry-on's/check in then head right to epcot!

9. dburg30

dburg30 Ferb, I know what we're going to do today! Yes, I

::yes:: Yep, that works and works great! Have done it almost everytime with my carry on stuff..