Luggage Carts At MCO Baggage Claim

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Disneylvr, May 1, 2004.

1. Disneylvr

Disneylvr Always Disney Dreaming!

I know these are stupid questions but I honestly don't know the answers to them.

In 4 days were are flying with dd age 13 months for the first time which means a lot of extra luggage including a car seat, stroller.... We are not used to this and in the past we have been able to handle our own luggage ourselves. At STL we plan to check-in our luggage curb side but we are concerned about arriving at MCO. Are there luggage carts available at baggage claim and how much are they to rent? We have rented a car from National Emerald Aisle, will we have to return the cart to baggage claim or is there somewhere to leave it in the garage? Should we just use a sky cap? Will he cart our luggage all the way to the Emerald Aisle?

Thanks!

2. GAIL HAYDEN

GAIL HAYDEN DVC Member since '92

It is 3.00 and you can leave the cart at the garage and yes, they have a kazillion of them at baggage claim.

3. Disneylvr

Disneylvr Always Disney Dreaming!

Thank you Gail! :earsgirl:

You'd think after all the times I have been at MCO I would of know the answer to my own question, but I quite honestly have never paid attention since I didn't need to use them until now!

4. GAIL HAYDEN

GAIL HAYDEN DVC Member since '92

You are quite welcome. I use them all the time.
    BTW, you questions are NOT stupid !!!! Ask away. :)