Luggage and All Star Movies resort...

weesignlanguage

DIS Veteran
My family is heading to WDW on Sept. 19-28. We are driving from south Alabama and are stopping half way to sleep the night before. This will enable us to arrive pretty early on Sept. 19 for check in at All Star Movies. What I want to know is what can we do with our luggage since our rooms will surely not be ready by 10/11am that morning?? Can we leave it somewhere?? Will they deliver it to our room before we return from the park or do we pick it up from the storage area that night?? Or do we have to leave it in our vehicle (I DON'T want to do this...) till we get back from the parks? :confused3

Ok...so we take the luggage to bell services but do they take it to our room for us or do we have to come back and load it back in the car and take it to our room? We are planning on doing the EMH at Epcot that night and we need to know whether we need to leave early to take care of this or can we relax and come back to the hotel knowing it's taken care of. Anyone know??:confused3

Ok...so we take the luggage to bell services but do they take it to our room for us or do we have to come back and load it back in the car and take it to our room? We are planning on doing the EMH at Epcot that night and we need to know whether we need to leave early to take care of this or can we relax and come back to the hotel knowing it's taken care of. Anyone know??:confused3

I don't know the answer to your question, since we always use Magical Express. But we have arrived several times at ASMo at 11:00AM and our room has always been ready. Of course, there's no guarantee, but you might be surprised.

Found the following on the "official" All Stars Movie thread with FAQ:

"Bell/Luggage Services? Upon arrival, ASMo will offer Luggage Assistance for our guests. Not to be confused with "Bell Services" found at Deluxe resorts, Luggage Assistance will take your luggage, and store it while you enter the lobby and check in. Your luggage will then be automatically delivered to your room within an hour of it becoming available. You do not need to be in the room for luggage to be delivered, so you can go off and play in the parks. When you get back, your luggage will already be there. We will have refrigerators for food and medical usage. (All food *MUST* be factory sealed) We will also have a locked area for valuables such as laptops, cameras, and other electronics.

When checking out, luggage service can come and pick up your luggage, and store it until you are ready to depart. Please call the night before, to arrange a pick up time. If you call the same day there may not be any availability left. Minimum one hour notice required. Those of you who opt for Express Checkout will receive a voice mail reminding you of this option, as well as other Express Checkout info.

You do not need to be in your room for drop off or pick up.

Should you wish to handle your own luggage, we offer the use of our hand carts. (Not the "bird cages," but push carts) Usage of the carts is free, however, we will require a credit card on file, should you decide to take one home as a souvenir. We also do ask that guests limit cart usage to 30 minutes, so that other guests may use them as well."

That answered my question but I thought I'd share it for others to know about ! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter