ltt or kona or wcc?

ltt or kona or wcc

• Liberty Tree Tavern

• Kona Cafe

• Whispering Canyon Cafe

Results are only viewable after voting.

DLo

DIS Veteran
Just trying to get our act together before our 180 days April 14th. We plan on going to pm emh at mk and having dinner in or near mk. We have eaten dinner at wcc (but a few years ago) and Kona. Just had lunch at LTT so not sure about dinner. We are eating dinner at CP another night (love it). Any opinions on which to choose? TIA

I like LTT for lunch and Kona for dinner on MK night!

Kona fits, WCC would be my second choice

We had a bad meal at WCC a couple weeks ago and LTT seemed great for dinner when the characters were there, but I think the meal loses it's appeal w/out them. Although I'd love to try it for lunch. So, I voted for Kona, even though I've never tried it.

The Wave, at the Contemporary, is one I'd love to try. We had ADRs there in Nov, but DH was spazzing about money, so we canceled it.

Of your 3 choices, I think Kona has the best food. I voted for LTT because it is in MK. We only do theme parks every other day, and when in a park, I don't want to lose travel time to eat at a resort.

I chose Kona Cafe, we really enjoy the food/atmosphere here. Plus you can have an 'adult' beverage if you want.
Love LTT for lunch but the dinner preset meal does not appeal much, if they would let you order off the menu in the evening then we would probably try it for dinner.

Bev

Kona was on of our best dining experiences EVER. Of the three you mentioned, it's the only one that's not family style. It's just a good, quality experience. A bit more grown up than the other two as well. They also have some seriously yummy desserts!

LTT we enjoy, but it's more of a place that we hit because we want a sit down at MK. Definitely not over the moon about it. It's also loud and hectic. Even with an ADR, we had a pretty substantial wait for our table last summer.

We like WCC, but we haven't gone out of our way to eat there on our past few trips. It was more of a place we use when we stay at WL. It was good, don't get me wrong. But we didn't feel it was worth the effort to get over there just for that meal.

I picked LTT only because we have not been to Kona and we had a really good lunch at LTT. WCC is one of two Disney restaurants that even if we were offered a free meal we would never go back to.

Thanks for your responses! I appreciate them all. We love Kona and are leaning that way. We have only had lunch at LTT. We had a bad CM when we were there but was thinking of giving it another chance. I prefer the lunch menu over the family style at dinner so will definitely consider that, too.

I didn't vote, because we've never tried Kona or WCC. My vote would be not LTT. Anything, but LTT. WCC doesn't sound like our cup of tea. So, if it were us, I'd go with Kona out of the 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter