Loyal POP-goer wondering about a moderate...???

It's not worth breaking the bank for. If it's not a huge deal to your budget than I'd absolutely go with a moderate, but it's not worth a dispute with your DH or having to short change yourself with spending money or something else.

If you are happy with Pop, stick with Pop. With gas prices and grocery prices going through the roof this summer, don't strain your budget for a pool slide!

Thanks for your input and advice, everyone! I called & found that I did NOT have a code (shock, surprise...:rotfl:). It would cost an extra grand to upgrade & there are no rooms at CSR anyway which would have been the moderate I would have done. DH is happy with me, & I'm really ok with it. I do love POP & think DS will have fun at whichever pool we're at! We do have a day at Typhoon Lagoon planned which we haven't done before -- that should be fun!!

Anyway - thanks again!! :hippie:

That idea of staying at POP and going to a Waterpark is a great idea! That way the OP's son could get slides and they would save money!

:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter