Lowes Hotel Sale .. 3/11/

Portofino Bay gave me a rate of $308/night for a Garden View queen. I put in the APH code and it gave me a rate of $189/night.

I tried Hard Rock and was given a rate of $279 for a Std Queen
and APH $219 for a Pool Queen.

Royal Pacific $254 Standard and APH rate $164 same room.

So are these lower rates than before? I booked Portofino Bay and will buy an AP. I am not 100% sure, but I checked rates a few weeks ago and I think the AP rate for Portofino and Hard Rock was a little more.

Portofino Bay gave me a rate of $308/night for a Garden View queen. I put in the APH code and it gave me a rate of $189/night.

I tried Hard Rock and was given a rate of $279 for a Std Queen
and APH $219 for a Pool Queen.

Royal Pacific $254 Standard and APH rate $164 same room.

So are these lower rates than before? I booked Portofino Bay and will buy an AP. I am not 100% sure, but I checked rates a few weeks ago and I think the AP rate for Portofino and Hard Rock was a little more.

If you are getting the special rate, it will say: Cyber Spring Forward Sale - LOSE AN HOUR, SAVE A BUNDLE.
Remember to set your clocks for Spring… and up to 40% savings, with Loews Hotels. Our DAYLIGHT SAVINGS SALE is one day only. And did we mention the free WIFI?

If you are getting the special rate, it will say that it is the special Time Savings Rate. I don't think they are giving them out yet.

Thanks! My confirmation says I can cancel, so if I can get a better rate later, I will cancel this one.
Oh - the rate said Promotion rate.

Well, almost progress - instead of just bombing out, it does now take me to a pricing page.

Though, for the dates I'm looking at - 6/19 to 6/23, it's only showing the rack rate, not even the Stay More Save More pricing (though I can still see the SMSM rates if I go through the regular link for all the Loews Orlando hotels).

Guess I'll try this again in the morning.

Logged on this AM to take advantage of the Loews daylight savings sale. Not seeing much of a savings. Royal Pacific standard room unchanged at $304 per night, Jurassic Park room down from $609 to $559. Kinda what I expected, much ado about nothing!

Logged on this AM to take advantage of the Loews daylight savings sale. Not seeing much of a savings. Royal Pacific standard room unchanged at $304 per night, Jurassic Park room down from $609 to $559. Kinda what I expected, much ado about nothing!

I second this, I am actually paying less than the spring savings rate on our stay in april, and I could have gotten the same rate as spring savings a while back with stay more, mind you I am only paying a dollar less than this per night but still :lmao:

I was helped by a computer glitch during the winter and secured a room for $259 per night with Stay More. It was only for 2 nights and I don't think I should have gotten a discount...

What I really wanted was a discount on the family suites, but not sure I want to pay $600/night...

Checked rates again. It's a little lower, but not much. The APH rate is still better and worth getting 1 ap for the rate.

Edited to add - I checked May 2-4 and no discount for 2 nights.

Showing me about a $20 discount at Portofino Bay for 3 nights May 29-June 1

People on Facebook are irate and here is their response just a few minutes ago

We sincerely apologize for the technical difficulties yesterday evening into the early hours of today. Our booking engine is up and running so you will see the discounted rates once you select the type of room you are interested in. The promotion is subject to availability. For those of you interested in Universal Orlando hotels, the discount is based on length of stay, so the longer you stay, the more you save. We encourage you to call with specific questions:

So no sale at all- WOW!

amurphy369 said:
Horrendous! I think I'll take the kiddos to Legoland instead! I hate being mislead!

It's not Universals fault it's Loews hotels, but do what is best for your family.

Last night after having no luck with their website, I called the hotel and I was told they wouldn't be able to book reservations using this sale until 7am this morning.

I called back right at 7am and I was just told that the dates I wanted were already sold out for this promotion.

Really?!

Yeah, it looks like all they did was relabel the Stay More Save More rates as "Cyber Spring Forward" rates. When I put in my dates, the rate I'm getting is EXACTLY the same thing it was yesterday for SMSM, just with a new name. Oh, and free Wifi. :rolleyes:

Well after 30 minutes on hold I just got through....

We are checking in on 6/24.....the promotion for UNIVERSAL hotels only runs until 6/20!!!! Not what the fine print says!!!!!

Yeah that was pretty crappy :( They still have nothing posted for my dates late June except for rack rate, can't get any other discount to show up.

Well maybe no Universal this trip if they don't at least put out a APH rate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter