Loved POR...

ez

<font color=green>Yoshi Lover<br><font color=deepp
DVC member and sometimes concierge snob here just back from a trip that included 2 nights at POR, our first time in a moderate. We loved the resort, we were really pleasantly surprised and would definitely stay here again. Stayed in magnolia section, it was beautiful. Except for the room, it really felt similar to a deluxe. All of the common areas were meticulous, and the food court and Bob the piano player were great. I think I learned a big lesson here!

but what would you say are the differences in it and a deluxe? Have only stayed deluxe once at AKL.

Have stayed at AKL and POFQ(last week)and found POFQ redo to be much more Deluxelike than some of the other mods.

thanks

Mal

We feel that POR is a deluxe in the "Moderate" price range.
As you can see below in my sig. line....we have never stayed at a deluxe and probably never will unless we get some "ridiculous" offer to do so.

Glad you enjoyed POR and Bob Jackson. He is such a blast.
August - 11th can't come soon enough. We will be there from the 11th - 22nd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!