Loved, loved, loved Coronado Springs!

We got back less than a month ago. Very nice grounds, terrific pool, & we loved the Pepper Market. Since we were on the dining plan, the Pepper Market counted as a counter service location. Instead of a burger or chicken strips for lunch, we had steak, stir fry, or Mexican food. Really a good deal.
Jim
Glad you had a great trip!

We got back less than a month ago. Very nice grounds, terrific pool, & we loved the Pepper Market. Since we were on the dining plan, the Pepper Market counted as a counter service location. Instead of a burger or chicken strips for lunch, we had steak, stir fry, or Mexican food. Really a good deal.
Jim
Welcome back!

Thanks for the great review!

My DS (11) and I stayed at CSR for 8 nights in April and LOVED IT!! We were in Cabanas 8B and it was wonderful! Sand beach in front with hammocks.. short walk to Dig Site/main building and close to bus stop #4. Also very close to quiet pool and laundry! It is a big resort, but it is very beautiful... just like being in Mexico!

Glad to see your post. We are suppose to be going there in Oct.with dd,sil and grandsons,and I am almost postive that they have decided to stay at
CSR.

Thanks for such a postive report. I will have to let my daughter know.:)

We will be staying there August 29th thru Sept. 2. Glad to hear it is so nice. When we called to make reservations the person recomended port orleans over Coronado. Port Orleans was booked so we had to go CSR but it sounds like that may have been a good thing.

I did hear that CSR has lots of conferences. If there is one during the time we will be staying there would that be a bad thing?

We will be staying there August 29th thru Sept. 2. Glad to hear it is so nice. When we called to make reservations the person recomended port orleans over Coronado. Port Orleans was booked so we had to go CSR but it sounds like that may have been a good thing.

I did hear that CSR has lots of conferences. If there is one during the time we will be staying there would that be a bad thing?

I don't know if there is anyway to check you could probably poke around the csr section of the Disney website.
I do know though that when I was there for my conference it didn't seem to be any issue. It was a rather large conference, but the conference center is set apart from rooms. I suppose the only spots you would notice a significant increase is at the dining areas and buses, which I didn't notice. Plus chances are when you are going to the parks they will be going to their meetings and it isn't something like pop warner with a bunch of kids running around unsupervised. Check in and check out, if it coincides with the conference, could be an issue but once again I didn't notice any for mine.

CSR is a convention resort and has conventions scheduled everyday of the year. In my 10 trips to CSR, it has never been an issue.

Here is a list of some of the ones I put together but does not represent thier entire schedule.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=21401216&postcount=107

I am going to CSR for the first time one week from tomorrow for 9 nights....it will be my honeymoon....getting married next saturday:love:
We requested cabanas 9B...doubt we will get it though. But I am sooooo excited!!!

This will be my third stay at CSR and I can't wait!!!!!! Requested anything but Ranchos. Loved Casitas 5 and Cabanas 9B...hoping for either of those.

I really want to stay in Ranchos for my upcoming trip at CSR. Does anyone have any pictures of the rooms that they can show me.

We are staying here for the first time this year. I have heard so many great things about the hotel I am really looking forward to it!

Glad to hear you loved CSR!!! It is my fave resort that I have stayed at and I am also staying there again in Sept :) I can't wait!!

We stayed there this past Jan! Me DH and DS(7yrs) We had a great time. the only bad part was being put in the Ranchos! OMGosh! The walk to fill your cup or eat on tired feet was something else. I cant complain though. Being at WDW any time, anywhere is a blessing. I tried to request as room, but was put off when I tried to call.
DS enjoyed the pool and slide! He made friends. I loved the hottub! The weather was beautiful in Jan and I would go back at that time, but taking DS out of school was a pretty big deal.PM is great. If you are not a huge eater, then split a plate. I did that with DS. The kids bfast is plenty of food and I believe adults can order it for a little more money. I ate some of DS pizza off the kids menu. It was big. Just get a salad to go along and you will do great. 2 kids can eat on that pizza fine (IMO)
We stayed there because DH had a conference.
when we go to Orlando again, not sure if I would pick Coronado again or not. Just want to check out other resorts.
We also need to get DS to Universal.

I really want to stay in Ranchos for my upcoming trip at CSR. Does anyone have any pictures of the rooms that they can show me.
Here's a few.

ankbps.jpg

fu7rcw.jpg

akva61.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter